File Expert HD with Clouds
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
Also in : Cleaner
- Original way to organize files
- Built-in apps for file management
- My clouds (connect to Dropbox, Box, Drive...)
- Quick Connect
- Tab navigation feels chaotic when there are too many tabs open
+ By GeekSoft
A well-designed and full-featured file manager for Android
File Expert HD With Clouds goes beyond the basic features of classic file explorers. It introduces a new way to organize files and documents on a web-browser-like interface.
It replaces the classic scrollable folder list for a more convenient grid of preset categories that looks like an app drawer. The files stored in your mobile device are automatically detected and included in a categories (Apps, Apk files, Zip files, Documents, E-books). One of the new "categories" is "My Clouds" where you can connect to your favorite cloud-based storage service (Dropbox, Box, Drive, etc) in order to automatically backup files from your mobile device to the cloud.
There's more new cool stuff. "Quick Connect" allows you to connect multiple devices under the same network, easen that way file sharing across them. Likewise, GeekSoft's Web PC Suite has been also updated as the perfect complement for File Expert HD With Clouds.
Hands down, one of the best file managers you may find on the store. Highly recommended.
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former if designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
● Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
● App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
● Thumbnails - view thumbnails
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
In certain countries that you can pay via PayPal. Please feel free to choose the most convenient payment method.
Special Thanks to all Volunteers who helps us with the translation:
Portuguese" (PT-pt): Miguel Simões
Polish: Szymon Cybulski
V2.2.2 Change Log:
1. Update the feedback system for you to contact us more conveniently.
2. Fix minor bugs in Quick Connection.
3. Fix problem that apps sent from search result by Wi-Fi Send can't be received.
V2.2.1 Change Log:
1.Add Quick Connect feature which allows you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
2.Fix login failure onto FTP on certain phones.
3.Fix display failure of operation menus when user chooses a file on Android 2.X version.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Didnt have access to ext mem card and there isnt any patch redirected by the app.. it just go to a file not found...
Dev responds that it is just a change with KitKat, but first line of description hasn't changed and is still a deceptive tactic. "The ONLY file manager which has full access to External SD Card on Kitkat on certain devices WITHOUT root!!" - says the description. "Google has blocked the write access for third party apps on External SD card. Lots of apps became useless on KitKat." - says the develop
best file browser
... need to root still ... LGE F6
Good app. Soo many tools provided