File Expert with Clouds
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Original way to organize files
- Built-in apps for file management
- GCloud integration
- Runs smoothly
- Tab navigation feels chaotic when there are too many tabs open
- There should be a "Home" (My Files) button.
File Expert HD is a comprehensive smart file manager for mobile devices
File Expert HD goes beyond the basic features of classic file explorers. It introduces a new way to organize files and documents on a web-browser-like interface.
File explorers for mobile devices are in most cases mere ports of desktop file browsers. Both design and functionality are almost equal.
Mobile devices needs a new concept of file explorer. A mobile-native file manager. That's what File Expert HD aims to be.
File Expert HD replace scrollable folder list for a more convenient grid of preset categories that looks like an app drawer. The files stored in your mobile device are automatically detected and included in a category (Apps, Apk files, Zip files, Documents, E-books).
You can open any category just by tapping the icon. A web-browser-like tab will be added to the top navigation. Switch/add/close the same way you do it on Chrome. In addition, you can search any file from the browse bar by inputting a keyword.
As if it were a web browser, File Explorer HD comes with preset apps which are built-in features like One Touch Clean, File Shredder, Memory Manager... and many others.
The app is highly-customizable regarding appearance. You can choose language, theme (dark, light, mixed), file info to display and many other parameters.
In a nutshell, File Explorer HD is a full-featured file manager that has taken the innovation path quite successfully.
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former is designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
* Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
* Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
* A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
* Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
* Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
* Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
* Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
* GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
* Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
* Recyle Bin
* Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
* Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
* Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
* Switchable full Holo based themes include Light, Black & Mixed styles
* Search SD card, perform operations on search results
* Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. When open service, turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
* FTP Sharing - When open service, turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
* Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
* DLNA Sharing - Turn your smart phone to a full-featured DLNA media server! Access your media files on your Windows Media Player became so easy!
* Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
* Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
* Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
* Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
* App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
* Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
* Thumbnails - view thumbnails
* Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
* Powerful Text Editor
* Help your player to play media that store on SMB share (your player needs to support HTTP streaming).
V 6.0.7 Change Log:
1 Support decompress zip file which is protected by password
2 Fixed code related issues
3 Enhance compress and decompress performances
4 Add smart sorting in Gallery
5 Add Hindi language support, and fixed spelling mistake in Spanish version Portuguese
- Charles W. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Česílko V. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Emmanuel L. Reviewed Nov 20, 2013
- Claire M. Downloaded Oct 18, 2013
- Muklis A. Downloaded Oct 15, 2013
- sandi0358 Downloaded Sep 18, 2013
- woretaw Downloaded Sep 14, 2013
- Aisha R. Downloaded Sep 13, 2013
- Richard W. Downloaded Sep 5, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Not bad if u no what your looking for
Very useful app!
U can't share many files at the same time and it's new versions are very laggy ang huge ..it has tools that an explorer doesn't need !
Nice file manager with sufficient features. But 1) it takes few seconds to start up 2) very large app size compared to other competitive file managers 3) runs in background draining battery 4) startup doesnt take you directly to sdcard contents. You need
The best on android. Tried them all but from now on ill stick with the expert.
have been using it for several years. in the latest version-missing the (previously available) ability to set the starting folder to any folder on my SD card. this could have something to do with the 2 SD cards now present in the latest Android phones.