File Expert with Clouds
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Original way to organize files
- Built-in apps for file management
- My clouds (connect to Dropbox, Box, Drive...)
- Quick Connect
- Tab navigation feels chaotic when there are too many tabs open
+ By GeekSoft
A well-designed and full-featured file manager for Android
File Expert HD With Clouds goes beyond the basic features of classic file explorers. It introduces a new way to organize files and documents on a web-browser-like interface.
It replaces the classic scrollable folder list for a more convenient grid of preset categories that looks like an app drawer. The files stored in your mobile device are automatically detected and included in a categories (Apps, Apk files, Zip files, Documents, E-books). One of the new "categories" is "My Clouds" where you can connect to your favorite cloud-based storage service (Dropbox, Box, Drive, etc) in order to automatically backup files from your mobile device to the cloud.
There's more new cool stuff. "Quick Connect" allows you to connect multiple devices under the same network, easen that way file sharing across them. Likewise, GeekSoft's Web PC Suite has been also updated as the perfect complement for File Expert HD With Clouds.
Hands down, one of the best file managers you may find on the store. Highly recommended.
Our design ideas on how to develop best file manager for Android:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card( for some device running on Android 4.4 Kitkat) and Phone Internal Storage on your start page. Access to USB Drive via OTG (only some device available)
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client,
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone.
● Cloud Storage - Access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, Yandex, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities
● App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR even encrypted RAR files
● Thumbnails - view thumbnails
● Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
V6.2.8 Change Log
1. Fix minor bugs
2. Optimize feature list under My Tool tab
V6.2.7 Change Log
1. Support Yandex cloud storage service
2. Optimize About Us interface
3. Fix minor bugs & improve app performance
V6.2.2 - V6.2.6 Change Log
1. Support to see high resolution images, .gif pictures and WeChat Images in Gallery
2. Faster to search devices when sending files by WiFi
3.Support decompressing encrypted RAR files
4.Add Security Check in My Tools to keep device against virus and spywares
muy buena interfaz solo una pregunta se pueden encontrar a crear temas? para personalizarlo a nuestro gusto
Very nice application. Improvement suggestions: +1: percentage finished; option to cancel operations which take a long time.
"No Access To Operate" message appears when I try to delete an empty folder, I created but no longer need.
Has everything I need
Works well with my HTC
I replaced 4 apps with this one. Its super simple to use.
The app was very good until i installed lollipop in my moto g 1st gen. Now the more options menu doesn't show any options i am not able to share files . plzz fix this problem