*** This is a must have app in your phone **
File Manager is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net and etc.), FTP client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on your Android. And Classify all types of files.
File Manager allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free. You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
It's the most easiest Android phone file manager.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, install
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening other apps, easy to view all types of files
* Functions as your FTP client. Manage files on FTP just like you manage files on your SD card.
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Amazon S3, and more.
File Manager is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices.
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email, Google Drive. Easy sharing.
* Creat FTP connection and use wireless management.
from 1.274 reviews