FIR sensor software for displaying thermal images on your Android smart phone.
- The thermal data can be shown as an overlay on your camera picture.
- You can take a screen shot of the display with the thermal data on top of the camera picture.
- Select different palettes, 6 in total.
- Change the transparency of the thermal data.
- Align the sensor data with the camera picture.
- Re-size the camera picture for better alignment with the sensor data (settings menu).
- Change the threshold.
- Pause the on screen data for easy adjustment and fine tuning.
- On screen minimum and maximum temperatures.
- 3 Auto scale functions.
- 1 Manual scale function.
- Celsius or Fahrenheit (settings menu).
- Object Emissivity Compensation (settings menu).
- Measuring function
- Sensor offset calculation
Communication with the hardware is done by Bluetooth SSP.
Supported sensor hardware:
- MarDaSo sensor hardware
- IR-Blue sensor hardware available@
http://www.firsensor.com (for Europe)
http://rh-workshop-llc.myshopify.com (outside Europe)
If you want the app to support other or your sensor hardware please contact me.
Minimum phone specs:
- 800x480 screen resolution.
- BT 2.1
- Android 2.3
- HTC One X
- HTC One V
- ZTE Blade
- ZTE V970
- JXD S80 8" Tablet
- Chuwi V88
- Nexus 4
- Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 YP-G70
- Galaxy Note
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy SII, S3 and S4
Some phones need a different BT secure setting when they give an error during Bluetooth connecting.
Like the listed ones:
- Motorola Droid (4.1.2)
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
- Samsung 7.7 tablet (4.0.4 ICS)
- Samsung Galaxy Victory (4.1.1)
For these phones/tablets BT secure should be OFF.
You can change this in the settings menu.
Product page: http://www.firsensor.com/Products
Quick start pdf: http://goo.gl/0HGm3
Tags: blue sensor temperature data.
- Fix for crash after saving several times.
- Added IRON2 Pallette.
- Added BW and Normal color effect under CAM button, Long click on CAM is now camera off.
- Speed improvement
- No message after saving picture, this saves time and gives more stability on some devices.
I will add it later as an on/off setting.