Flashlight is a simple and cool app that uses the camera flash or LED, or the screen light as a flashlight.
* Widget for homescreen
* Widget for the lock screen
* Widget with clock for the lock screen
It's very easy to use:
* Install your favorite widget and tap to switch on and off the flash light
Or open the app and :
* Slide your finger to the right or to the left to change from flash light to screen light
* Tap the big icon to switch on and off the flash light or the screen light
There are thousands of android devices and configurations, so sometimes Flashlight will not work the first time you open it.
To solve this:
1) Tap the three points at the top right corner to go to the menu
2) Tap "Fix"
3) Follow the steps of the assistant
* Why does Flashlight need so many permissions?
INTERNET: For MoPub ads, and to fix the app if it's not working
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For MoPub ads
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: For MoPub ads
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For MoPub ads
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For MoPub ads
WRITE_SETTINGS: For changing the brightness of the screen when using the screen light
FLASHLIGHT: Who knows? :P
CAMERA: For accessing the camera flash
WAKE_LOCK: For keeping the screen on while you are using Flashlight
* Why are there ads in Flashlight?
I'm afraid that Mamuso has to eat to be happy. There is also a paid version of Flashlight without ads :)
* Flashlight doesn't work on my device! I've used the assistant but Flashlight fails with all configurations! What do I do?
Mamuso will regularly check for the information sent by the assistant and he will try hard to find a way to make Flashlight work in your device.
If you feel the need to give Flashlight one lonely star, do it, but please, stay tuned!
The problem could be solved in the next update but the rating could stay forever!
So please don't be cruel giving Flashlight one lonely star, uninstalling, and never telling nothing to Mamuso again.
That would make Mamuso sad :(
* Could you give me one reason for installing Flashlight instead of other flashlights?
I will give you three:
1) It's simple
2) It's cool
3) Mamuso has to eat to be happy :)
For any ideas, help, and more apps, go to:
PS: Thanks to all Mamuso's friends! Specially to all the beta testers!