A simple multi-purpose ad-free flashlight app for your Android device. Ideal for phones, tablets, and other devices with or without a built-in camera flash/LED.
• No ads
• Choose to turn on your camera flash/LED (Torch mode) if you have one (this isn't guaranteed to be available or work on all devices)
• Automatically adjusts screen to MAX brightness while active
• Automatically keeps screen from dimming and sleeping while active
• 13 vibrant color themes to choose from for a screen light
• 10 flashlight types including Strobe, S.O.S., Seizure, Police, Euro Police, Ambulance, and Fire Truck
• Each type of flashlight's pulse frequency is researched and accurate
INSTRUCTIONS (found in the app menu->'About')
Camera flash Torch mode is initially off. The Torch toggle option (if available on your device) is accessed from the main menu (press your Menu key). Even if the option shows up, Torch mode is not guaranteed to work (correctly) on all devices.
Swipe the screen from right to left to change the color theme. Your color theme selection is thereafter implemented in each flashlight type you choose. White is the default color theme (hint: while viewing colors, select the 'Solid Colors' type to reset the color to white… or you can just swipe back to white).
Once a color theme is chosen, you can change the type of flashlight with the 'Select Type' option from the main menu (press your Menu key) or by long pressing for a few seconds on the screen.
*Camera permission is needed to turn on the camera flash/LED torch mode if you want to
*Flashlight permission is needed to do the same
Tags: simple flashlight devices , what is the use of flashlight when stranded in the island , the most simple flashlight , flash lite 4 widget , flashlight puls , flash lite tool , color of ambulance flash lite