1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Enter each word in a single gesture (similar to Swype or SlideIT). Touch the first letter, move your finger smoothly from one key to the next, and lift it when you reach the end of the word. Spaces between words are inserted automatically.
- The keyboard layout is optimized by analyzing common patterns in English words. The QWERTY layout used by most keyboards was designed for typing with two hands, and it's a terrible layout for on-screen use. The Flow layout is optimized so common words can be entered with the shortest, smoothest path possible.
- Keys are large and evenly spaced for improved accuracy.
- The most common punctuation symbols are directly available without needing a modifier key.
- Double letters are recognized automatically. You don't need to "scribble over" them like with Swype.
- When a word is recognized, it flashes briefly on top of the keyboard. You don't need to move your eyes away from the keyboard to verify it.
- Long-press any key for a selection of alternate characters.
- Supports voice input.
- Supports both American and British English.
Try Flow today and start improving your typing speed - guaranteed, or your money back! (How many other free keyboards dare to promise THAT?) And please send feedback so we can continue to improve Flow. Suggestions and bug reports are always welcome.
Recently changed in this version:
Improved logic for inserting spaces.
Fixed a few bugs.
Fixed a bug that made the keyboard too small on some devices.
Add a "controls" panel with arrow keys, clipboard access, etc.
Long press the period key to turn automatic spacing and capitalization on or off.
Added settings for changing the long press delay and backspace repeat rate.
Fixed a bug.