100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It enables Fog-enabled apps share their data among Android devices in the same Wi-Fi spot.
It doesn't access any Internet servers, except for clock synchronization via NTP.
** You need Fog-enabled apps in order to use Fog Core capabilities. **
Fog Core requires following permissions:
- full Internet access
to communicate with devices, synchronize clock via NTP, show ads
- view network state, view Wi-Fi state
to inspect network status by itself
- change network connectivity, change Wi-Fi state
to change network status by itself
- allow Wi-Fi multicast reception
to discover devices
- modify/delete SD card contents
to save received files/backups
- prevent device from sleeping
to avoid unexpected disconnection
- Fog database access
to access Fog Core system
Tags: allow wifi multicast reception, fog view.
2013-04-26 Version 2.3.3-1
- Up to 30 nodes can communicate now
- Improved node information sharing