Not all custom firmwares/devices may work, but most do. Email me if it doesn't. Fonts are not included in the application.
Font Changer allows you to switch the default system font on your Android device (will replace the keyboard font too for a fresh typing experience). It creates an automatic backup of the default fonts at the beginning. When removing the application it should be done from inside its settings to restore your default fonts.
Further features include:
* Replace individual fonts using the font picker
* Screen density changer which allows you to virtually increase/decrease the size to make things appear bigger/smaller
* Quick reboot
* Font previews
* Localisation in English, Russian, Polish, Korean, Bulgarian, and Spanish
Fonts are not included for legal reasons. Information on how to add fonts and how to use Font Changer is inside the application. For more information check out the website. If you have any problems please send an email, I cannot reply to comments. Thank you.
* REBOOT - to reboot the device (achieved through root anyway)
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - moving and deleting fonts
* INTERNET - for showing adverts (check out the ad-free donate version if you would like to further support development)
Tags: font changer (root), font changer root, font changer root apk, font changer lite, font changer, font changer (root) apk, font changer 301 apk, font changer 186 apk, font changer 18 apk, font changer 211 apk.
* Fixed Korean translation
* Fixed crash when pausing app
* Fixed crash when fonts have quotes in names
* Added warning message about Android bug
* Fixed force close when refreshing fonts
* Workaround Android bug causing force closes
* Removed custom font preview style due to fragility
* Fix for crash on startup (device specific)
* Improved app startup issues
* Fix for force close on startup