100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- Web Security (helps block malicious sites, or other unwanted website access)
- IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
- 2-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- VPN always-up & auto-connect Support
- IPSec local ID Support
- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
- Endpoint Provisioning / Central Management
- UI Enhancements
FortiClient allows you to create a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection using IPSec or SSL VPN "Tunnel Mode" connections between your Android device and FortiGate. Your connection will be fully encrypted and all traffic will be sent over the secure tunnel. Endpoint Control feature can be used to provision the clients remotely using the FortiGate device. Web Security feature helps keep your phone safe from malware sites or other web content (adult, gambling, etc).
User Guide: http://goo.gl/WftGFk
Release Notes: http://goo.gl/z5MHqR
Please Note: Because of Android OS bug the VPN functionality will NOT work on Android OS v4.4.0, 4.4.1 and v4.4.2. Please upgrade to v4.4.3 or above to use VPN functionality.
For any feedback or issues you may contact us at email@example.com
Tags: forticlient log, forticlient, forticlient androi, configurar forticlient en, 4.0 fortigate ipsec psk, configurar ncp, problemas configurar forticlient, forticlient lite tunnel, forticlient problem, forticlient mobile tunnel mode.
- Added Support for Android 5.0
- Sometimes VPN connection may fail, user may need to reboot device for VPN to reconnect
- SSLVPN connection may take around 80 seconds to disconnect. Reconnecting within 80 seconds may cause SSLVPN connection to fail