50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Web Security (helps block malicious sites, or other unwanted website access)
- IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
- 2-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- VPN always-up & auto-connect Support
- IPSec local ID Support
- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
- Endpoint Provisioning / Central Management
- UI Enhancements
FortiClient allows you to create a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection using IPSec or SSL VPN "Tunnel Mode" connections between your Android device and FortiGate. Your connection will be fully encrypted and all traffic will be sent over the secure tunnel. Endpoint Control feature can be used to provision the clients remotely using the FortiGate device. Web Security feature helps keep your phone safe from malware sites or other web content (adult, gambling, etc).
Note: Android 4.4 (KitKat) has several VPN bugs, so FortiClient may not work until these OS bugs are fixed:
For any feedback or issues you may contact us at email@example.com
Tags: configurar forticlient en, forticlient log, 40 fortigate ipsec psk, forticlient androi, forticlient, vpncilla with otp, htc forticlient, forticlient lite traffic vpn, forticlient and, como configurar forticlient.
- Improved User Experience
- Various Bug Fixes
Note: Android 4.4 (KitKat) has several VPN bugs, so FortiClient may not work until these Android OS bugs are fixed.