by: Appricot • 7
ツ Our apps our now available and compatible across the Amazon App Store, Google Play Store and BlackBerry App World.
★★★★★ ❝I have not ever seen any app that is better than this one. ... you should definitely get this app.❞
Have a bit of fun or use this cool encoder as a demo for our pro version. FreeCode boasts many features including up to 10 character messages and a 5 character password, stopping any hacker in his tracks and enabling only those who know your secret password to decode your message. FreeCode encodes letters however symbols and numbers are supported but not encoded.
1. Type in your message.
2. Enter your chosen password.
3. Click encode.
4. Ta da! Your encoded message will instantly appear in the text box.
1. Enter your encoded message in the text field.
2. Enter the password you chose when encoding.
3. Click decode, the decoder will impressively decode your message and your original text will appear!
NOTE: If you are giving the code to others, they will have to know the password.
NOTE: If you get the error message "Invalid Code Or Password," probably you entered the wrong password but you could have incorrectly copied down the code.
Upgrade to ProCode to get:
Unlimited length messages.
10 characters for your password.
4 encoders instead of one.
Have your numbers encoded as well.