FTP Cloud Folder
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
1. Transfer files through local network - no need for USB cables.
2. Connect through Wifi - no 3G required.
3. Support anonymous user, non-anonymous user, and multi user access.
1. Make sure your phone and PC are under the same Wifi network, and then start the service.
2. Type the FTP address into the address bar in your Windows File Explorer.
3. Or download a FTP software (such as portable FileZilla) for advanced features, such as resume or transfer of multiple files.
--- v1.7 ---
• Optimized layout for smaller phones.
• Added support for Android 4.4 Kitkat.
--- v1.5 ---
• Now external SD card is accessible.
• The app will try to re-establish connection if WiFi is temporarily disconnected.
• The layout is redesigned. Now support tablet layout.