FTP Transfer Share
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Totally free for Android mobiles
Optimized for Android tablets
Simple to use and with a easy-to-control UI
Make sure that the network of your Android is good enough
1. SET SETTINGS AT FIRST.
- These settings control the behavior of the server. They will take effect when the server is started or restarted. They will be served, button be changed later by pressing the setup button.
- Provide your username and password to log in. you can set the stay within folder if you need.
- Choose to accept connection from wifi or net proxy as you wish.
- You can also keep phone awake or not.
2. START FTP SERVER TO GET URL
3. INPUT URL IN ADDRESS BAR IN YOUR COMPUTER
4. INPUT THE CORRECT USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO ENTER
5. MANAGE YOUR TRANSFER
You can transfer your files into the computer or just upload files in computer to your Android
In fact, we can also connect our Android mobiles with others¡¯ computer. We can share files with this tool FTP Transfer without Cable.
When you want to share your files with others, you can just tell your friends the URL, user name and password.
+++++++++++++READ IT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD+++++++++++++
Share with your friends and give us 5 stars. Any problem, please email us.
FTP could be built on a client-server architecture and uses separate control and data connections between the client and the server. FTP users may authenticate themselves using a clear-text sign-in protocol, normally in the form of a username and password, but can connect anonymously if the server might be configured to allow it. For secure transmission that hides the username and password, and encrypts the content, FTP can be often secured with SSL/TLS. SSH File Transfer Protocol is sometimes also used instead, but is technologically different.