FtpCafe FTP Client Pro
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Works smooth
+ By Droidware UK
FTPCafe is a FTP client that allows upload/download and manager your FTP
This version is ad-free.
Actually, FTPCafe is an Android FTP, SFTP and FTPS client. Cloud-based storage services are in fashion, however, the forerunner of that service were FTP, private storage servers for webpages files, personal files or whatever the user want.
If you're still using FTP for any purpose, using an app for uploading, downloading, checking or managing your FTP is a must. FTPCafe is one of the most reliable FTP clients for Android. It works like a charm, in spite of its layout is raw. It's really easy to use: just add your profile name, FTP mode, host, user, password and connect to your FTP.
In addition, you can set port, local path, remove port and charset. Perhaps, it doesn't have as many features as other, but its simplicity makes the difference.
- FTPS (Implicit and Explicit FTP over SSL).
- SFTP (FTP over SSH). Login with password or RSA/DSA OpenSSL (Traditional SSLeay PEM) or ConnectBot (PKCS#8 PEM) private key.
- multiple file and directory transfers
- resume transfers support
- clean and simple UI
For more options use system menu, or long touch for file context menu.
- Reversed removal of fast scroll thumb on users request. Now this is a option in the Preferences.
- Removed fast scroll thumb from file list views, which was getting in the way of fast selecting files and primarily directories
- Improved import / export Profiles and fixed issues with it for new Nexus 7
- Added Traditional Chinese translation, thanks to Winnie Lee
I'd announced the church website I'd developed had gone live. THEN I remembered there were a couple of changes I didn't make. Crucial ones. With this easy to use little app and an Android app text/code editor I was able to make those changes right there in church on my phone. Don't settle for the free version, guys. Buy it!
Very good app! I use it mainly to transfer music and video files from my home network server to my phone's SD card. And here comes the one star loosing missing feature: folders are not transferred recursively! If I want to download let's say a complete music album, I would like to select (check) the album's folder containing all the single song files and expect from the app to download the folder
I had been a user of andftp for quite a while but hit issues. A quick search and I found FtpCafe. Rock solid, no errors and a quick upgrade to the pro version after checking the lite version
A perfect little FTP solution. Fast downloads easy configuration and fast uploads. All with an easy to appreciate UI.
Easy to use, not a busy interface.
Awesome App, works perfectly. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Thanks!
Easy to use & the best android ftp client I have used