FtpCafe FTP Client
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Works smooth
+ By Droidware UK
FTPCafe is a FTP client that allows upload/download and manager your FTP
Actually, FTPCafe is an Android FTP, SFTP and FTPS client. Cloud-based storage services are in fashion, however, the forerunner of that service were FTP, private storage servers for webpages files, personal files or whatever the user want.
If you're still using FTP for any purpose, using an app for uploading, downloading, checking or managing your FTP is a must. FTPCafe is one of the most reliable FTP clients for Android. It works like a charm, in spite of its layout is raw. It's really easy to use: just add your profile name, FTP mode, host, user, password and connect to your FTP.
In addition, you can set port, local path, remove port and charset. Perhaps, it doesn't have as many features as other, but its simplicity makes the difference.
This version is fully functional but works with ads. If you want to remove ads you can upgrade to the Pro version.
- FTPS (Implicit and Explicit FTP over SSL).
- SFTP (FTP over SSH). Login with password or RSA/DSA OpenSSL (Traditional SSLeay PEM) or ConnectBot (PKCS#8 PEM) private key.
- multiple file and directory transfers
- resume transfers support
- clean and simple UI
For more options use system menu, or long touch for file context menu.
- Reversed removal of fast scroll thumb on users request. Now this is a option in the Preferences.
- Removed fast scroll thumb from file list views, which was getting in the way of fast selecting files and primarily directories
- Improved import / export Profiles and fixed issues with it for new Nexus 7
- Added Traditional Chinese translation, thanks to Winnie Lee
Works steadily and with sites other apps wont
worked perfectly for me.
Implement a script for automatic Backup with date. Add a button to browse were do you will do the Backup in the Remote **** side (Like the button to browse locally) GREAT APP !!!
Tested several times and checked parameters, other similar apps are working fine.
Can't even connect.