5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Why need to fully wipe the data from these memory devices?
Usually removable memory cards or HDDs have many your personal or company business confidential information. Simply delete or format will not really wipe the data from the disk. Hackers can easily restore these data by some software in few clicks.
How Full Wipe works to make sure all data are fully wiped?
Normal delete or format will only mark these files to "deleted" status, the real data are still in the device. Full Wipe will re-write as much empty data as possible to overwrite the real data. Even Hackers restore the data the files are useless.
* Support full wipe different kinds of disks: SD card, micro SD card, even USB memory sticker(OTG to device);
* Will full overwrite all data in the disk media, make all data are UN-RECOVERYABLE;
* Will also create random directories to make sure all file names and directory names are overwritten;
* Can specify how many rounds to wipe the card, or even keeping wiping until manually stop;
* Have double confirm dialog before each operation, to avoid wrong operation;
Since Android 3.0, the Android system can mount internal storage memory as "External SD card". Please check from "System settings" -> "Storage" -> "Storage manager", to make sure which memory you are going to wipe.
Tags: full wipe, wipr full, best tool to full wipe, script del full wipe, full wipe gratis, wipe, usb after full wipe.
V1.1 Change list:
1. Updated all of UI screens, much more fancy;
2. Added random empty directory overwritten;
3. Added customized path selection, to be able to overwrite any kinds of storage memory;