G Cloud Backup
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Only 1GB free storage
G Cloud is a backup/restore app that helps you keep your data safe in the cloud
Our smartphones and tablets have become our most used (and most loved) gadget due to its "all-in-one" nature. You can take pictures, add notes, calendar entries, surf the Internet and, as we used yesteryear, call and access your phonebook. All that functions apps added to our smartphones generate data that must be placed in a safe place just in case we lost our device.
G Cloud is a good cloud-based solution. You just need to sign up by inputting an e-mail and password and you'll get 1GB free storage. Not too much space, we agree. However, except your media, the data we use to keep in our devices is just about a few mb.
Backuping your files is as easy as selecting those resources you want to upload to your GCloud account: contacts, call log, SMS, documents, browser data, system settings, pictures, music and videos. After that, tap "Done" and it will automatically start uploading it to the cloud.
From settings you can set, for instance, "Backup Only over WiFi", enable notifications, set scheduled backups and other parameters. From "Dashboard" you can check uploading progress, stop backup or share it with friends.
G Cloud has been set in a good-looking layout, and it's really easy to manage. Above all, simplicity. The only catch: only 1GB free storage isn't enough for media backup.
*** New: Backup all your Android phones and tablets under a single account.
The easiest way to backup and protect your SMS messages, contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos, music and videos to a secure cloud location
Never worry about losing your device, (One device is lost every 3 Secs in the US) just install this App and it will intelligently backup all your data to a secure cloud/online location, and its FREE
Just select what to backup and you’re done, it intelligently backs up daily when your battery level is normal and connected to WiFi, you can also select to use 3G.
[+] Never worry about losing, damaging, replacing or upgrading your phone, G Cloud provides mobile to mobile free restore that is so easy
[+] It comes with FREE 1 GB (which is enough for most devices) with the ability to earn up to 10 GB FREE
• Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos, videos and music
• Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: https://www.gcloudbackup.com
• Protect more than one device
• Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
• Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon AWS cloud storage
• Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
• Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
• No rooting or special configuration required
• Backup External SD cards
• Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
• Backs up every version of all files
• Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: email@example.com
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you :)
*** Backup your apps settings, game levels, app customization, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> Settings and tap install G Cloud Apps Backup. ***
Tip: Got PC? Download Zoolz, another cool product from G Cloud team. Unlimited storage for only $2/mo. Try it now FREE. https://www.zoolz.com
• KitKat Support
• Minor Bug fix
- Sarah S. Favorited Nov 23, 2013
- Ruzveh D. Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
- Akiles T. Downloaded Sep 23, 2013
- saz_27 Downloaded Aug 12, 2013
- Melanie W. Added to list Jul 17, 2013
- glitterglitz80 Favorited Jul 15, 2013
- Nancysol Downloaded Jul 14, 2013
- Vishnu K. Downloaded Jul 13, 2013
- sun sh Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
It's safe and secure, then easy to restore all my data, thanks ....
A must have app
Very easy to use.
I realy like this application.
Great app for backup!
I went to back everything up, it showed 0 pending 0 backed up. An I have had this for more then 6 month almost a year!! Thanks Gcloud u suck!! Thank god I also back up my pics to something else. I don't care about the music or contacts. Deleting it!!!
Easy comfortable and good to use