G Cloud Backup
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Only 1GB free storage
Our smartphones and tablets have become our most used (and most loved) gadget due to its "all-in-one" nature. You can take pictures, add notes, calendar entries, surf the Internet and, as we used yesteryear, call and access your phonebook. All that functions apps added to our smartphones generate data that must be placed in a safe place just in case we lost our device.
G Cloud is a good cloud-based solution. You just need to sign up by inputting an e-mail and password and you'll get 1GB free storage. Not too much space, we agree. However, except your media, the data we use to keep in our devices is just about a few mb.
Backuping your files is as easy as selecting those resources you want to upload to your GCloud account: contacts, call log, SMS, documents, browser data, system settings, pictures, music and videos. After that, tap "Done" and it will automatically start uploading it to the cloud.
From settings you can set, for instance, "Backup Only over WiFi", enable notifications, set scheduled backups and other parameters. From "Dashboard" you can check uploading progress, stop backup or share it with friends.
G Cloud has been set in a good-looking layout, and it's really easy to manage. Above all, simplicity. The only catch: only 1GB free storage isn't enough for media backup.
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you :)
Never worry about losing your device, (One device is lost every 3 Secs in the US) just install this App and it will intelligently backup all your data to a secure cloud/online location, and its FREE
Just select what to backup and you’re done, it intelligently backs up daily when your battery level is normal and connected to WiFi, you can also select to use 3G.
[+] Never worry about losing, damaging, replacing or upgrading your phone, G Cloud provides mobile to mobile free restore that is so easy
[+] It comes with FREE 1 GB (which is enough for most devices) with the ability to earn up to 8 GB FREE
• Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos, videos and music
• Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
• Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon AWS cloud storage
• Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
• Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
• No rooting or special configuration required
• Backup External SD cards
• Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
• Backs up every version of all files
• Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
• No Rooting is required
★★★ NEW: Backup your apps settings, game levels, app customization, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> Settings and tap install G Cloud Apps Backup. ★★★
★★★ NEW: Hurry! zoolz is offering 100GB FREE cloud backup for the first 1 million users. Get yours today https://www.zoolz.com ★★★
Recently changed in this version:
Enhanced Apps data and games level backup for rooted devices
Minor bug fixing
Last activity on G Cloud Backup
- doctor.sunita.anand Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- Aashish201030 Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- hesham158 Downloaded Apr 15, 2013
- afranco0103 Downloaded Apr 15, 2013
- rushrocker Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
- shilpagajbhiye Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- phuonghdd Downloaded Mar 22, 2013
- gsalvoza Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
- gafoor65553 Downloaded Mar 8, 2013
Lists with: G Cloud Backup
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for G Cloud Backup
Its a good application to get yout lost data.
All in one solution
Besp backup app
Easiest backup for Android all in one place. Thanks!
Fab, awesome, amazing :)