The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
- Recording calls, ability to enable/disable recording service in the settings
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to automatically deleting records
- Send records to DropBox, Google Drive, and SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
GALAXY Note3 (hlte, hltespr, ha3g)
GALAXY S4 (jflte)
GALAXY S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
GALAXY S4 mini (serranods)
GALAXY Note 8.0 (kona3g)
GALAXY Note2 (t03g)
GALAXY S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
GALAXY S3 Duos (arubaslim)
GALAXY MEGA (crater)
GALAXY Grand Duos (baffin)
GALAXY S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
GALAXY S II (SGH-T989)
GALAXY Note (GT-N7000)
GALAXY Y (GT-S5360)
GALAXY Y Duos (GT-S6102)
GALAXY Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
GALAXY Y TV (GT-S5367)
GALAXY S DUOS
GALAXY Star (mint)
GALAXY Ace (GT-S5839i)
GALAXY Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
GALAXY Win (delos3geur)
GALAXY Core (arubaslim)
GALAXY Young (royssnfc)
GALAXY Pocket Neo (corsica)
Xperia Z1 (C6903)
Xperia SP (C5303)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 8008D (Scribe5HD)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN SECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
English Keywords : Calls, Records, Samsung, Galaxy, Contact, Headphones, Bluetooth, Microphone, Phone, Recorder, Call Recorder, S3, S4, Xperia Z
Tags: galaxy call recorder, call recorder galaxy, galaxy call recorder google integration, galaxy core call recorder free gt 18262, call recorder galaxy s duos, galaxy s duos call recorder, full version call recorder samsung galaxy s duos, free auto all call recorder for samsung s duos, call recorder app for samung galaxy grand duos, how to use gt 18262 galaxy core auto call recorder.
Version 1.18 (Issue 2 - Bugs fix)
- Ability to start recording manually
- Quick Navigation for important records, highlighted and with note.
- Improved UI for Notifications
- Spanish localization
- Auto-continue recording when a recording was interrupted
- UI Improvements (Users of Android 2.3+ and Android 4.0+ have the same interface now)
- Bug fixes (saving to MicroSD card fixed)
Version 1.16 (Issue 2)
- Added Bing Daily Wallpapers
- Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Call recorder For Android Samsung Galaxy S4.