Gallery Lock Pro(Hide picture)
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Set a pattern or pincode to lock your gallery
- Good-looking interface
- Manager options
- Some crashes reported (solution is on developer's description)
- Lite version is limited in number of hidden files
Gallery Lock Lite lets you set a security code for your photo gallery
This is the paid version of Gallery Lock ($1). It contains unlimited hidden files. Watch out! Don't remove lite version without unhiding all pics/video. If you do that, you will lost pics/video.
Actually you can set a pincode or a pattern password to unlock your photo gallery. What's more, you can create an specific "hidden gallery" just for those pictures and videos that you want to keep away from the prying eyes.
But that's not the only thing you can perform with this app. You can also manage your photos by folder, hide the photo gallery launch icon or use it as a easy link to existing gallery application. All of this set in a good-looking interface that makes easy and fast to handle the app.
This is one of those apps that strengthen your privacy. And that's something that most of users truly appreciates.
Gallery Lock Pro has been developed by Morrison Smart Software, a settled developer of mobile phone applications, focused on security.
It does what it says properly. It's easy to use and useful. Great app.
Hide pictures and videos! (KeepSafe).
"Gallery Lock" manages pictures and videos by individually hiding them and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy. The product is one of the most popular apps in the world and is one of the top 10 apps sold on Google Market.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
• Hide Photos & Videos
• Folders supported.
• Beautiful designs
• Stealth Mode supported (a feature hides a launch icon)
• Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
• Share pictures from Gallery Lock to any applications.
• Cloud Backup supported to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box
• Rotate and zoom features
• Slide Show supported.
• Mp3 background music playing supported while slide show.
• A variety of viewing mode.
• Multi-select feature for fast hiding, un-hiding, sharing
• Easy-to-use PIN,Pattern access
# (Important!) Before deleting this app, undo the hide function of the photos and the videos. If you uninstall the program without undoing the hide function, the photos and videos will be lost.
# Google will make a pre-charge of $1 the first time a transaction is made on Google Market to verify the information on your credit card. This can be misunderstood as being charged twice but there is no need to worry as this pre-charge will not appear on your monthly statement.
# It is recommended that you purchase the app after checking to see if the free assessment Lite version runs properly.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start applock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
# Method to recover photos when problems occur
If for some reason Gallery Lock does not run, recovery can be made by following the method below.
1) Uninstall Gallery Lock
2) Download Gallery Lock from the Market and install it.
3) Go Setting in the Gallery Lock, Tap "Find/Recover Missing files" menu.
4) The missing files will be recovered to /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover path.
5) run default Gallery application and check whether those files are recovered properly.
# Please send an email for any questions that you have. The developer of the app does not have authorization to reply to comments here.
I love this app especially since it has the stealth mode and the cloud storage I can save pics on my phone and access them from my tablet and laptop 5 stars all day long
Worth paying the small price for the version you pay for, to avoid the adverts which otherwise obscure the bottom of the photos you've saved. Simple to use and I've had no problems so far, so definitely recommended.
Was working fine on my old phone but since upgrading to the S5 it wont work says photos are hidden but are still in the folder when looking through file explore and errors when try to unhide photos.
So far this app seems to be doing what I have paid for. Hate the nagging for a review immediately I've paid for it and installed it. Got to at least get a chance to try what I buy, first. Keep up the good work, anyway.
Was good but after updating to Kitkat files unhide themselves automatically after reboot.