100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Emulate a Game Controller on your phone. Designed for use with DosBox Turbo, but works with other Android emulators, OnLive, SplashTop and any Android game/app that can use a Keyboard (utilizes the standard Android Input Method Framework).
★ True 8-Way or emulated 8-Way Directional Pad
★ Custom Mappable 8-way DPad
★ DosBox Turbo / Xbox360 mode Controller emulation
★ ESC and Function Keys (F1-F12)
★ Re-Map A,B,X,Y buttons to Different Keys
★ Multi-Touch capable (depends on phone hardware)
★ Built in Transparent Keyboard
★ Uses standard Android Input Method (IME)
★ Configurable Transparency Levels
★ Swipe Left/Right to switch from Keyboard to GamePad
★ Swipe Down for Settings
★ Configurable Swipe Gestures
After installation, Enable "Game Pad" in the Android Settings->Keyboards section.
Choose "Game Pad" as the Input Method.
** NOTE: The game/app must SUPPORT using Standard Android Input Method (ie. Keyboard) as an input method. If the game does not allow input from a virtual keyboard, then there is nothing Gamepad can do.
Tags: android gamepad, gamepad for android, android 4 gamepad, gamepad android download, game pad android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fix DPad mappings stuck on UP in custom mode
- True 8-way or Emulated 8-Way dpad (configure in settings - defaults to emulated)
- mappable diagonals (in true 8-way mode)
- speed/accuracy optimizations
- dpad is now fully customizable/mappable inside the settings menu
- add launch screen for those who cant read instructions =)
- ESC + Function Keys (F1-F12)
- Quick access to settings
- DosBox Turbo mode (allows using profiles in DosBox Turbo Manager)
- Misc. bugfixes
Last activity on GamePad
- deboramelo2708 Downloaded 2d ago
- rpshizzle Downloaded May 6, 2013
- tyrex01 Downloaded May 4, 2013
- xoxu11 Downloaded May 4, 2013
- prabha567 Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- PlayerRaj Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- kamalhossain Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- russerb Downloaded Apr 17, 2013
- ZuNNN Downloaded Apr 13, 2013