1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Just type in your UCSBNetID and your password and I will do the logging in for you.
When you connect to wifi, I will see if you're using one of UCSB's networks. At the same time, I will try connecting to the internet to see if UCSB is stopping you from getting to where you want to go. Only then do I try to push your username and password to UCSB (over a secure channel!)
Not sure you're logged in? You'll get a notification when I do it for you! Or if I run into an error, I'll still show it for you!
* Fixed crash on network state change
* (Probably) fixed recent bug of not signing people in
* Changed how notification click is handled
* Increased number devices supported
* Added settings (only app and notification switch works)
* Added verification of credentials before storing
* Option to disable notifications
* Placed log tab (does nothing for now)
* Initial Release