For more information look at http://gdak.wolojoli.nl
With GDAK you can create databases on your Android device and fill them with caches via the Geoacaching.com Live API. Just install GDAK, let GDAK create the necessary directories, press the menu button and choose for Create Database. You can create as many databases as you want, but one database will suffice for most users.
It is also possible to view and work with databases from GSAK, the Geocaching Swiss Army Knife application for Microsoft Windows PCs, on your Android device. GDAK uses databases created by the GSAK program, so you will also need to have GSAK installed on your PC and create one or more databases there before using GDAK.
• On the images tab you can now see the log-images.
• A new menu-option: "With current filter". This option will open a new menu. With this menu you will be able to manage your database. Try it and see it yourself.
• A simple change in the filter options. You can now filter on archived, not available and available caches any way you want.
• Grabbedimages can now be contained in zip-files. Just be sure the files.db3 is still unzipped. The amount of zip-files is not very importand, and zipped and not zipped images can be mixed. But a little warning: zipped files loading is slow...
• You can now import caches that are published the last X days. (X can be 1-30)
Tags: gdak , gdak instructions , geocaching droid army knife , gdak geocaching , gdak manual , gsak , gdak apk , gdak changelog , geocaching doid