10,000 - 50,000 downloads
Also in : Job searchAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Follow us: https://twitter.com/GfxTablet
Attention: Currently works only under Linux, because we don't know anyone that can develop a driver for Windows or Mac. If you want to see what the app does, try to boot with a LiveCD or install VirtualBox to run a Linux in your host system.
It was a lot of work to create this app! So If you want to support this open source project please consider a donation on PayPal (see details here: http://rfc2822.github.io/GfxTablet/). Thanks in advance ;)
* Draw and Paint in all of your Desktop applications (i.e. GIMP!)
* 10.000 pressure sensitivity levels!
* Navigate the DesktopPC display by hovering it with your Stylus Pen
* Switch to StylusPen only painting (no interruption by your touching the device with your hand)
* Display mapping (your device' screen will be scaled to map your Desktop PC resolution
* New: full-screen mode
* Wireless connection via WiFi
* Low network traffic (3 kB/s)
* Realtime painting! (no noticable drawing lag)
* native Android 4+ app
How to use:
* Install the app
* Download the uinput binary file and run it (download here: http://rfc2822.github.com/GfxTablet/#part-1-uinput-driver). Leave it open as long as you want your PC to receive input events from your Android device.
* Enable WiFi on the device, connect it to your LAN.
* Open the app, go to Settings and enter the IP address of your Desktop machine.
* Open i.e. GIMP, go to Preferences / Input devices. Choose "NetworkTablet" and set its mode to "Screen".
* Happy painting ;)
Tags: gfxtablet, gfx tablet, uinputgfxtablet, editing video for tablet, how to use virtualbox network to access gfxtablet, how to use gfx tablet, uinput gfxtablet, gfxtablet windows, gfx tablet a, gfxtablet for mac.
* New feature (Settings → Drawing → Allow Full-Screen) – Make drawing space full-screen and hide title bars, etc. (only works if your device has a hardware settings button, otherwise an information will be displayed)