100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Excellent performance: precise and high-quality translations.
- SMS translation
- 60 languages available
- We didn’t find a flaw. Did you?
Download Google Translate
Google Translate is something more than a simple translator: it’s a real must have in our Android
Actually, Google Translate is one of those apps that once we have given a try, we cannot live without. There are not too many features, although: text-to-speech, voice input, history/star favorite translation and sms translator. What it’s really amazing is its performance: high-quality and precise translation thanks to Google’s database and search engine, 60 languages available, Google suggest and complete dictionary mode (which include related expressions, pictures and detailed info). It’s real impressive the text-to-speech and the voice input response.
Google Translate is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc., the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Reader and Google Maps, among others.
Google Translate it’s just an example of a “must have” app, and we are glad to recommend it. Of course, It could have extra features, but it works perfectly in what it’s meant to be. No complaints from our side.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
Google Translate Videos
• Improved stability. Fixed crash bugs.
• Word Lens: Just point your camera to a sign or text and the Translate app will instantly translate the text, even without Internet/data connection. Currently available in: English ↔ French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
• Automatic language detection in speech/conversation mode - start translating with speech input and Translate will recognize which of the two languages is being spoken, allowing you to have a more fluid conversation.
Some lists where this application appears: Apps to Get, Good Stuff, Android for landmÃ¦nd, Ãšteis, Free, Rodrigo Elizeu, reference, Apps for Gerry, Google, translate, Apps, Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund, my faverate apps, Around the World in 80 days, apps for new phone, VUT: Very Useful Tools, Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - To read SMS.
- - Record audio.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.2.0.RC03.85752705 released 3d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.0.RC06.83908714 released on 01/22/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.15 released on 11/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.12 released on 09/04/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.10 released on 06/20/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.7 released on 06/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.5 released on 03/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.4 released on 12/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.3 released on 12/13/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.2 released on 12/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.1 released on 11/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000000 downloads level reached on 09/24/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.8 released on 08/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.7 released on 05/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.6 released on 03/28/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.3 released on 12/06/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.2 released on 10/30/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.1 released on 10/05/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000000 downloads level reached on 09/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5 released on 08/09/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.2 released on 06/21/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.1 released on 06/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4 released on 05/31/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.1 released on 01/08/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3 released on 12/18/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 11/26/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2 released on 10/13/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released on 04/14/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.0 released on 01/12/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.3 released on 11/19/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.2 released on 11/04/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.1 released on 06/18/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 03/31/10.
- NewFirst appearance on 01/05/10.
Displaying 4 of 34 - show all
Great android app!
You Can Downliad Android game apk to your computer from:
Force closes on the first use, every time, even if I use it multiple times throughout the day, the 1st time is a force close. I have to re-load then use the translate again.
While the app does work. The biggest complaint I have is that the live conversation capture time is way to small. It will only capture 5 or so seconds of conversation.
Voice does not work on Tmobile G2 with upgrade to 2.0.0 (in normal or conversation mode) with any language including Spanish..had to uninstall upgrade to get voice back. text translations work OK.
Google translate is awesome. I do seo work at jfseostudio.com and build custom computers at chimeracustom.com and I couldn't do these great things without it with my foriegn customer base.
It's a great help when learning new languages and traveling. No need for a dictionary with this. You can use it for phrases and lingo as well.