100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Excellent performance: precise and high-quality translations.
- SMS translation
- 60 languages available
- We didn’t find a flaw. Did you?
Google Translate is something more than a simple translator: it’s a real must have in our Android
Actually, Google Translate is one of those apps that once we have given a try, we cannot live without. There are not too many features, although: text-to-speech, voice input, history/star favorite translation and sms translator. What it’s really amazing is its performance: high-quality and precise translation thanks to Google’s database and search engine, 60 languages available, Google suggest and complete dictionary mode (which include related expressions, pictures and detailed info). It’s real impressive the text-to-speech and the voice input response.
Google Translate is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc., the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Reader and Google Maps, among others.
Google Translate it’s just an example of a “must have” app, and we are glad to recommend it. Of course, It could have extra features, but it works perfectly in what it’s meant to be. No complaints from our side.
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
• Improved stability. Fixed crash bugs.
• Voice input now available on more devices.
• Easier to clear translation history.
• Easier to discover keyboard input.
- Seyed Mohsen S. Downloaded 2d ago
- Gedyn O. Downloaded 2d ago
- Hubert D. Downloaded 4d ago
- Rajneeshraj Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Amar J. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Зло Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Jørn D. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- Yitzchok K. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Varak G. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Apps to Get, Good Stuff, Android for landmænd, Úteis, Free, Rodrigo Elizeu, reference, Apps for Gerry, Google, translate, Apps, Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund, my faverate apps, Around the World in 80 days, apps for new phone, VUT: Very Useful Tools, Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Types como se llama and it told me it means flames. Totally off
One thing missing, English to English dictionary
رائع واحسن حاجه فيه امكانيه العمل بدون اتصال
Works great now
Great for having a chat with folk that don't speak English. Universal translator here we come..