100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Excellent performance: precise and high-quality translations.
- SMS translation
- 60 languages available
- We didn’t find a flaw. Did you?
Google Translate is something more than a simple translator: it’s a real must have in our Android
Actually, Google Translate is one of those apps that once we have given a try, we cannot live without. There are not too many features, although: text-to-speech, voice input, history/star favorite translation and sms translator. What it’s really amazing is its performance: high-quality and precise translation thanks to Google’s database and search engine, 60 languages available, Google suggest and complete dictionary mode (which include related expressions, pictures and detailed info). It’s real impressive the text-to-speech and the voice input response.
Google Translate is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc., the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Reader and Google Maps, among others.
Google Translate it’s just an example of a “must have” app, and we are glad to recommend it. Of course, It could have extra features, but it works perfectly in what it’s meant to be. No complaints from our side.
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
• Seamless bilingual conversations
• Faster, simpler speech translation
• Fullscreen camera translation
• Translate pictures stored on your phone
• More languages for camera and handwriting
• Improved right-to-left language support
- Rajneeshraj Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Amar J. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Зло Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Jørn D. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- Yitzchok K. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Varak G. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Eduardo Guadalupe C. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Vergel R. Downloaded Nov 22, 2013
- FATHALLAH S. Downloaded Nov 13, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Apps to Get, Good Stuff, Android for landmænd, Úteis, Free, Rodrigo Elizeu, reference, Apps for Gerry, Google, translate, Apps, Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund, my faverate apps, Around the World in 80 days, apps for new phone, VUT: Very Useful Tools, Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I LOVE the new update!, it's smooth, fast, looks great! Great job.
Better than s translator.
Good but new version cannot remove history of translations
Overall app is singularly the best thing since sliced bread. This last update is a real nuisance though, very awkward to use.
Very helpful in foreign country