PLEASE READ: GooManager is no longer being maintained. The current version of the app is not fully compatible with Goo.im's new CDN-based infrastructure. You may attempt to use this app, but no guarantees are made or implied that it will work. We instead recommend that users switch to JRummy's ROM Installer, which is available in the Google Play Store: http://goo.gl/8zSpXk
Sponsor users can continue to use no-wait downloads by logging in to their account in ROM Installer's Settings menu.
This app is a front-end for the Android file hosting site, Goo.im. It allows for downloads of ROMs, Google Apps packages, kernels, apps, and any other file available via the website. Update checks and notifications (not push messages) are available for compatible ROMs and Google Apps packages.
This app is for ROOTED devices! Custom ROMs can not do anything on a stock device!
Some custom ROMs come with this app pre-installed. If an Uninstall option is not available in Google Play, you can disable the app or can uninstall using an application such as Root Explorer or TitaniumBackup.
If you would like, you can contact us by sending an email using the link on this screen, join #Goo-Inside.me on Freenode IRC, our Google+ Community (http://goo.gl/VzwBf), or @GooInsideme on Twitter.
This app is completely free, and will continue to be so. Those who wish to donate can do so via the site, and will then be able to login using a Sponsor account, which will allow them to bypass waiting pages for life. Sponsor accounts can be used on both the site, and in the app. If you cannot login to your sponsor account in the app, but can on the website please reset your password to one that does not contain special characters. If your username has a special character, please email us so we can help you change it.
Please note that Snipanet Services, Inc., Goo.im, and the administration thereof do not create the content available via the site and/or app, and therefore cannot support said content. ROMs, apps, kernels, etc. are created and uploaded by developers who created them. If there are no ROMs available for your device, it means that no developers have uploaded ZIPs and tagged them as being compatible. Likewise, we cannot control if a developer incorrectly tags a file, does or does not upload a file, and so on.
• FULL NETWORK ACCESS: Allows the app to get the file lists, update notifications, download files, etc.
• READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: Check the device’s model, so that the “Browse ROMs” menu will only show compatible ROMs.
• MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: So that the app can put the downloaded files on your device's storage.
• VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: Check that the device is connected to the Internet before trying to download anything or check for updates.
• RUN AT STARTUP: So that the app can check for ROM updates once your device finishes booting.
• SUPERUSER: To flash recovery images and reboot your device into recovery mode.
Tags: goomanager , goomanager unable to retrieve file list , goo insider apps , goo manager , gooinside.me , gooinside.me beta