GoPro Camera Control
by: teqIt • 3
GoPro Camera Control allows you to easily control your GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi BacPac) and Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition cameras. This alternative GoPro app is intended for users who have problems with the original app and/or want a more cleaned-up app.
Questions, ideas, comments, bug reports? Contact us here: http://www.tequnique.com/contact
- NEW: in-app preview
- Turn camera on/off
- Start/stop recording
- Live preview*
- Switch between modes (burst, video, photo, time-lapse, etc.)
- Change settings (camera name, resolution, frame rate, ProTune, white balance, etc.)
* For live preview an external video player is necessary. For instance:
- VLC Player (free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.videolan.vlc.betav7neon
- MX Player (Lite&Pro): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad
How to use GoPro Control:
- Update your GoPro camera to one of the latest firmwares with app support
- Enable App mode on your Hero camera
- Enable WiFi on your Android device and connect to your camera
- Start our GoPro Control app to control your camera
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.
Tags: gopro camera control , app playback gopro recordings , gopro app direct , camera control , gopro app alternative , gopro org mx , gopro alternative , gopro hero app alternativ , keinen ton bei der gopro