GPS Address Book
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ByOne Coder
This app saves the location with Latitude and Longitude, so even for a place that doesn’t have a real postal address, you can still navigate to it. It also serves as a full address book app that you can store postal addresses and phone numbers.
Overall, this app has the following features:
- Locate your current location with Latitude and Longitude, along with the postal address if data connection is available.
- Instantly share your location via SMS or email.
- Locate and then save your location for future visits or save to Android Contacts.
- Get the postal address from Latitude and Longitude, or vice versa.
- Add address or location from Goolge Map app directly by using "Share this place" option.
- Dial the saved the phone number directly from the app.
- Show the saved address or your location in the Google Map App.
- Launch the Android Navigation program to navigate to a saved address.
- Mark it as Favorite addresses for quick access.
- Sort the addresses by name or time.
- Import your Android Contacts address to address book.
- Import/Export the addresses for transfers to other phones.
This is an Ad-Free application. This app uses the following permissions:
- GPS: To locate your location.
- Internet: To get postal addresses, and show the address in the map.
- Dialer: Make calls directly from the app.
- External Storage: Import and Export Addresses.
- To save the address to Android Contacts or import from Android Contacts.
- If you are using a 3rd party SMS or email programs and the address does not populate into your program automatically, then please use the Clipboard Paste function to paste the address into your program.
- The file path of Export and Import is /sdcard/download/com.byonetech.gpsaddressbook.xml. For importing, be sure to copy the file to the exact location.
- Sometimes the GPS may take a long time to communicate with the satellite, especially, when you are in indoors. If “Locate Me” doesn't return your location or return the last known location, then please increase the “Locate Me Timeout” setting and try again.
Tags: address book, gps address book, gps address, navigation address book, gps with adress book, add gps position to qr email, combination gps address book, qr code populating phone address book, email address book import gmail, gps to contacts address.
- Version 1.00.117: Added large screen size support to support Galaxy S4.
- Base on users comments, add function to save the address to phone contact and import phone contacts address.
- Now you can add address or location from Goolge Map app directly by using "Share this place" option.
- Added a button in Address book view to manage addresses and launch Android Navigation app directly.
- Added Navigate to shortcut button in Edit location view.