100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Phone application - Map/add/edit/delete/duplicate/more!!! your distances and save them in you phone.
- NEW! Share any location(s) with our online Map service!
* SmartWatch extension - lets you measure distances directly from your wrist and save to the phone application if you want to.
* SmartWatch2 extension - lets you measure distances directly from your wrist and save to the phone application if you want to.
* Smart Wireless Headset pro extension - lets you measure distances directly from your headset and save to the phone application if you want to.
USAGE / ADVANTAGE
Whether you use this application in your work, when you play sports or in any other recreational activity, you'll keep finding lots of new uses for this application. One of the main advantages of this application is that you don't have to handle your phone to measure distance anymore, you can do it directly from your SmartWatch or Smart Wireless Headset pro. Since the SmartWatch is accessible directly on your wrist, you'll love this application if you (for example):
* Javelin throw, Hammer throw, Discus or Shot Put
* Play Golf, Disc Golf / Frisbee
* Want to measure your achievement in any other sport involving distances...
* want to find out how far it is between home and work (as the bird travels)?
* want to measure how far your land streches?
* want to know the distance of a strech of road, a path etc...
* want to know the width of a river, field etc...
* want to stake out an area or specify a distance (set your start position and keep walking until you've reached the distance you want).
* and more...
You can access the GPS Distance settings from the LiveWare™ Manager in your phone:
* GPS Distance allow you to change unit of distance between: Feet, Meter and Yard.
* Choose to get all GPS locations or only update location when a more accurate location is discovered.
* Change how the SmartWatch screen will behave when the application is active.
* Select how you want to measure distances:
1. Start to end - Where you'll always measure a start and end location
2. Distance to next - Where last location becomes the new start location (i.e. you could call this distance from last location)
3. Distance from start - Where you locate you start position and measure distances from there.
* and more...
HOW IT WORKS / ACCURACY
Using the GPS built into your phone you can get the distance between two positions. As a rule of thumb, you will get better accuracy the more satellites the GPS is able to find. It is also likely that the greater the distance is that you are measuring the greater the accuracy will be (relative to the distance measured). This means that if you want to measure very short distances (less than 10m), your GPS might not give you an accurate enough reading. But anything greater than that and you should be golden :)
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Tags: how to update gps location in with distance change, navigator list distance in search, gps distance andorid, gps distance, code distance gps, gps smart wireless headset pro, gps distance example, gps application measure distance, gps distances, example a list of distance.
Added native support for SmartWatch2
- Tilt map
- Rotate map
- Find your current location on the map
- See compass direction N/S on map
- View accuracy circle(s) on map
- Printed distances on map (distance in meter, feet or yard)
- Control if markers, distances or accuracy show be shown on map (more settings also accessible in Map view)
Bugfix: Removed long-press in SmartWatch to reset/restart (longpress was too sensitive for this to work properly)