GPS Logger Pro
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Peter Ho
- Background logging GPS latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, total distance
- Google map thumbnail in history
- Attach photos to session
- Share route and photos with your friends
- Export GPX , KML (For Google Earth) and CSV (For Excel) files
- Bar chart statistics
- Support file upload to your Dropbox using built-in Dropbox uploader
- Show/hide items
- No limitation of no. of GPS logging data
- No limitation of time interval
- Build-in file manager to launch csv, kml files
- Mutli-language : English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Trad. Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
- No ads
The saved files are stored in the SDCard\GPSLogger_Pro folder
- Support NMEA logging (*** The NMEA logging function does not work on some phones. Please test your phone with the GPS logger before you buy the PRO version )
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Prevent phone from sleeping is used to keep the screen on for logging data
How to use the app ?
Press "GPS" icon to enable GPS.
Press "Start" button to start logging GPS data. To stop logging, press the "Stop" button
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : GPS, logger, KML, GPX, CSV
- New UI
- Share session and/or photos
- Google Map thumbnail in history is added
- Attaching photos to sessions feature is added
- Statistics are added
- Improve saving speed
- Fix minor bugs