50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Start/stop GPS via the On/Off switch on the Action Bar. After a latitude and longitude has been acquired, you can share your location using the Share button on the Action Bar.
GLONASS satellites are shown as squares on the Sky view, while U.S. NAVSTAR satellites are shown as circles. Both are shown next to the respective GNSS owner's flags on the Status view.
• Inject Time - Injects Time assistance data for GPS into the platform, using information from a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server
• Inject XTRA Data - Injects XTRA assistance data for GPS into the platform, using information from a XTRA server (see http://goo.gl/3RjWX for details on gpsOneXTRA)
• Clear Aiding Data - Clears all assistance data used for GPS, including NTP and XTRA data (Note: if you select this option to fix broken GPS on your device, for GPS to work again you may need to ‘Inject Time’ and ‘Inject XTRA’ data)
• Settings - Change map tile type, auto-start GPS on startup, minimum time and distance between GPS updates, keep screen on.
Open-source on Github:
See our FAQ:
GPSTest discussion forum:
Nostalgic for old releases? Don't have Google Play Services on your device? Download old versions here:
Requires Google Play Services for the Android Maps v2.0.
Want to measure the *true* accuracy of your GPS?
Check out GPS Benchmark:
Tags: gpstest mike lockwood, gps test, gpstest, how to use gps test, gpstest mike lockwood скачать, gps test mike lockwood, скачать gpstest mike lockwood для андроид, gpstest help, скачать торрент бесплатно gpstest mike lockwood, gps_test22.
v2.1.0 (Android 2.2 and up):
• Added GLONASS and NAVSTAR satellite labels in Status and Sky windows
• Improved Sky view (including PRN labels and north indicator)
• Map now turns with compass and uses device sensors to control a “magic camera” first-person map view (Android 2.3 and up)!
• More accurate compass sensors are now supported.
• View all three windows (Status, Map, Sky) at once on large screen tablets!