Graphing Calculator Free
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By calculator-grapher.com
• f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the graphing calculator appends it when you press the Graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Polar: f(θ) = 3sin(2θ) intvl=(0, 2π). (Use x for θ; the calculator replaces x's by θ's when you select polar coordinate system).
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD and DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• Factorial, the Gamma function Γ and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error press the ? mark for more details.
• With this scientific calculator you can calculate complex numbers expressions. Example: (2+3i)^i+4∠(π/6). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit.
• Generate table of values.
• Degrees and Radians mode
• Calculate definite integral, area and arc length.
• Units Converter - convert units of length, mass, time,... .
• Change background color of the calculator.
You may need to upgrade to the full version of the graphing calculator to use the following features
• Graph parametric equations and point sets (Cartesian/polar).
• Graph several functions, parametric equations and point sets on the same coordinate system.
• Curve fitting and linear regression lines: find and graph the polynomial function of the least degree that passes through all the given points; find and graph the line that fits best the given point set according to the least squares criterion.
• Calculate derivatives (symbolic) of functions and parametric curves and graph them.
• Solve f(x) = 0 to find all the x-intercepts (zeros or roots of a function) on an interval without guesswork. .
• Scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
When no interval is specified:
• The graphing calculator automatically appends a default interval to the function and parametric expression and draws the graph on that interval.
Graph MULTIPLE expressions on the same coordinate system:
• First long press 'Graph'. (Premium version only).
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or out.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
On this graphing calculate most keys are assigned a second functionality by long pressing. For example
• Long press of ^ (power) sign: Appends 'intvl=(' to the expression if it is not already appended or deleted. Long press of decimal point inserts comma to separate the end-points.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction accompanying this graphing calculator.
Tags: calculate 3log(5), reciprocal keys on calculators, free graphing calculator, scientific calculator background, graphing, target=_blank>>calculatorgraphercom/onlinecalcula, scientific graphic calculator, appszoomcom/graphing calculator, calculator backspace coding, button bacspace calculator.
• NO ADS.
• You can adjust the height of the scrollable input pane; hide/show input keys when scrolling.
• • • Please rate this calculator. Your feedback is appreciated .