100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By calculator-grapher.com
Depending on your devices screen size the calculator provides a way of adjusting the height of the scrollable input pane and also show/hide certain components to effectively use the available space on your screen without compromising any functionality.
•• On the initial use, it’s recommended, especially for larger screens, that you go to Action Bar/Menu > Set Layout, and then choose between 2 or 4 lines of trig functions and whether you want to show or hide the hyperbolic functions. Your settings will be saved even when you close the calculator. You can change them at anytime later.
• Graph multiple functions, parametric equations and point sets simultaneously.
• Polar graphs of the above.
• NOTE: To graph the expression in focus press the ‘graph’ button. To graph one or more selected expressions simultaneously, press the ‘Graph’ button (capitalized).
• Find all the x-intercepts of the graph of a function on an interval with a single click.
• Find the points of intersection of the graphs of two functions.
• The graphing calculator, for convenience, automatically appends a default interval to function and parametric expressions and graphs or does calculations over the interval. You can change the endpoints of the interval, of course.
• When plotting a point set, the calculator can also find and graph the polynomial of the least degree containing all the points. It can also find and graph the least-squares line - which best fits the given set of points. Or, you can just connect the points with straight lines to form a polygon, for example.
• Calculate symbolic derivatives of functions and parametric equations and graph the derivatives.
• Calculate definite integrals of functions, find area under the graph and calculate the arc length of the graphs in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Calculate expressions containing complex numbers, such as, (2+3i)^i+5∠(4). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit. The result is given in standard, polar and other forms.
• Choice of scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Choice of background color for the calculator.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Power functions
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD, DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• Factorial, the Gamma function Γ (related to factorial) and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and Step functions.
Syntax( by examples)
• Function: f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the graphing calculator appends it when you press the graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Parametric: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). (You can use x for t.) Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma (no enclosing parentheses around p(t) ).
• Point set: 1,2; 2,3; 4,5; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y;
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error the = sign changes to ? mark. When you touch it, this artificial intelligent graphing calculator gives you a feedback by precisely indicating the error.
The calculator also provides a very useful and intuitive units converter for converting units of mass, length, time and many more quantities.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction menu accompanying this graphing calculator.
Tags: mathlab graphing calculator apk, graphing calculator, symbolic calculator 下载, graping caculator, graphing calculator 131 apk, mathlab graphing calculator, graph calc apk, scientific calculator touch, changing to degrees graphing calculator, integral equations calculator.
• Multi-graphing and finding intersection got much easier easier :
•• Just select the newly added check boxes and press the newly added ‘Graph’ (capitalized) button (or long press ‘graph’) to graph selected expressions.
•• Press “Intrsec” to find the intersections of 2 functions (or long press ‘solve’).
• Customize the trig panel in portrait or landscape view individually: go to Action Bar/Menu > Set Layout ...
• More improvements
If crashed on update, try full uninstalling and reinstalling..