Graphing Calculator | gCalcD
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
• Graph multiple functions, parametric equations and point sets simultaneously.
• Polar graphs of the above.
• NOTE: To graph the expression in focus press the ‘graph’ button. To graph one or more selected expressions simultaneously, press the ‘Graph’ button (capitalized).
• Find all the x-intercepts of the graph of a function on an interval with a single click.
• Find the points of intersection of the graphs of two functions.
• Curve fitting and linear regression lines: When plotting a point set, the graphing calculator can also find and graph the polynomial of the least degree containing all the points. It can also find and graph the least-squares line - which best fits the given set of points. Or, you can just connect the points with straight lines to form a polygon, for example.
• Calculate symbolic derivatives of functions and parametric equations and graph the derivatives.
• Generate table of values for functions and parametric equations.
• Calculate definite integrals of functions or parametric curves in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Calculate area under (or enclosed by) the graphs of functions (or parametric curves) in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Calculate arc length of the graphs of functions or parametric curves in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Choice of scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Calculate expressions containing complex numbers, such as, (2+3i)^i+5∠(4). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit. The result is given in standard, polar and other forms.
• Choice of background color for the calculator.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Power functions
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD, DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• Factorial, the Gamma function Γ and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and Step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error touch the ? mark; this artificial intelligent graphing calculator gives you feedback by precisely indicating the error.
Syntax( by examples)
The graphing calculator, for convenience, automatically appends a default interval to function and parametric expressions and graphs or does calculations over the interval. You can change the endpoints of the interval, of course.
• Function: f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the graphing calculator appends it when you press the graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Parametric: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma -- no enclosing parentheses around x(t), y(t) .
• Point set: 1,2; 2,3; 4,5; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y;
The calculator also provides a very useful and intuitive units converter for converting units of mass, length, time and many more quantities.
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or out.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction menu accompanying this graphing calculator.
Tags: graphing calculator, mathlab graphing calculator apk, graphing calculator 1.3.1 apk, graping caculator, graph calc apk, symbolic calculator 下载, scientific calculator touch, mathlab graphing calculator, grapging calc.apk, comma decimal calculator.
• Some changes in coding to prevent crashes on some devices on Android 4.2.*.
••• Please rate this graphing calculator on Google Play and post comments.