100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By calculator-grapher.com
• Graph functions and parametric equations on an interval. Graph point sets and fit a curve by a polynomial (interpolating) of the least degree that contains the given points; find and graph the line (least-squares line) that best fits the given points.
Example: f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞).
Example: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma (no enclosing parentheses around p(t) ).
Example (Points): 1,2; 2,3; 4,5; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y;
• Graph functions f(θ), parametric equations (θ(t), r(t)) and point sets (θ, r) using polar coordinate system too.
Example: f(θ) = 3sin(2θ) intvl=(0, 2π).
Example: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter θ(t) and r(t) separated by a comma as above -- the first component is θ(t) -- (no enclosing parentheses around p(t)).
Example (Points): 1,2; π,3; π/2,5; Note: The first component is θ; enter the point (θ,r) as θ,r;
• This graphing calculator is generally able to identify 'holes' in the graph of a function and also draw the asymptotes separate from the graph with dashed lines.
• Calculate complex numbers expressions. Example: (2+3i)^i+5cis(4). [Note: cis(θ) is the same as ∠(θ) or ∠θ]. You can use i or j for the imaginary unit.
• Calculate derivatives (symbolic) of functions and parametric curves and graph them.
• Solve f(x)= 0 to find all the x-intercepts (zeros or roots of a function) on an interval without guesswork.
• Generate table of values for functions and parametric curves.
• Calculate definite integral, area and arc length.
• Degrees and Radians mode.
• Scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Units Converter - convert units of length, mass, time,... .
• Change background color of the calculator.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD and DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• Absolute value and step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error the = sign changes to ? mark. When you touch it, this artificial intelligent graphing calculator gives you a feedback by precisely indicating the error.
When no interval is specified, the graphing calculator automatically appends a default interval to the function or and parametric expression and draws the graph on that interval. You can change the endpoints of the interval, of course. This convenient feature is unique to the gCalcD graphing calculator.
Touch Polar on the upper right of the graphing area to draw the graphs using the polar coordinate system.
Touch and drag the graphs to see the required region. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left of the graphing area.
Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or zoom out.
Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
On this graphing calculate most keys are assigned a second functionality by long pressing. For example
* Long press of the back-space button x←: Clears the input box. Immediately after pressing it will display back the deleted expression.
* Long press of ^ (power) sign: Appends the 'intvl=(' to the expression if it is not already appended or deleted. Long press of decimal point inserts comma to separate the end-points.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you changed your mind after buying this graphing calculator, just email the developer within 3 days from the date of purchase for a full refund.
Tags: android graphing calculator, graph calc apk, graphing calculator 1.3.1 apk, graping caculator, android symbolic calculator 下载, scientific calculator touch android, mathlab graphing calculator, integral equations calculator android, integral derivative calculator 1.3 apk taringa, how to graph a star on a graphing calculator.
Recently changed in this version:
.• Using j (for the imaginary unit) was causing force closing the calculator when doing some certain things; the problem is now resolved.
• The default notation for representing complex numbers in polar form is set as ∠ (previously it was cis).
• UI improvements on some devices.
*** Please provide feedback and star rate this calculator on Google Play. ***