100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
• Graph functions and parametric equations on an interval. Graph point sets and fit a curve by the polynomial of the least degree that contains the given points; find and graph the line (least-squares line) that best fits the given points.
Example: f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞).
Example: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma (no enclosing parentheses around p(t) ).
Example (Points): 1,2; 2,3; 4,5; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y;
• Graph functions f(θ), parametric equations (θ(t), r(t)) and point sets (θ, r) using polar coordinate system.
Example: f(θ) = 3sin(2θ) intvl=(0, 2π).
Example: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter θ(t) and r(t) separated by a comma as above -- the first component is θ(t) -- (no enclosing parentheses around p(t)).
Example (Points): 1,2; π,3; π/2,5; Note: The first component is θ; enter the point (θ,r) as θ,r;
• Calculate complex numbers expressions. Example: (2+3i)^i+5∠(4). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit.
• Calculate derivatives (symbolic) of functions and parametric curves and graph them.
• Solve f(x)= 0 to find all the x-intercepts (zeros or roots of a function) on an interval without guesswork.
• Generate table of values for functions and parametric curves.
• Calculate definite integral, area and arc length.
• Degrees and Radians mode.
• Scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Units Converter - convert units of length, mass, time,... .
• Change background color of the calculator.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD and DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• The Gamma function & factorial
• Absolute value and step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error the = sign changes to ? mark. When you touch it, this artificial intelligent graphing calculator gives you a feedback by precisely indicating the error.
When no interval is specified, the graphing calculator automatically appends a default interval to the function and parametric expression and draws the graph on that interval. This convenient feature is unique to the gCalcD graphing calculator.
Touch Polar on the upper right of the graphing area to draw the graphs using the polar coordinate system.
Touch and drag the graphs to see the required region. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left of the graphing area.
Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or zoom out.
Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
On this graphing calculate most keys are assigned a second functionality by long pressing. For example
* Long press of the back-space button x←: Clears the input box. Immediately after pressing it will display back the deleted expression.
* Long press of ^ (power) sign: Appends the 'intvl=(' to the expression if it is not already appended or deleted. Long press of decimal point inserts comma to separate the end-points.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction.
If you changed your mind after buying this graphing calculator, just email the developer within 3 days from the date of purchase for a full refund.
Tags: mathlab graphing calculator apk, graphing calculator, graph calc apk, scientific calculator touch, graping caculator, symbolic calculator 下载, graphing calculator 131 apk, mathlab graphing calculator, best scientific calculator, how to graph a star on a graphing calculator.
• In addition to the definite integral, area and arc length of a Cartesian graph, the calculator now displays area and arc length of the polar graph of the corresponding function.