Scientific Calculator +i
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
• Supports all standard mathematical functions plus the Gamma, Γ, and Psi, Ψ, functions.
Swipe the number pad to the right to see more functions (trig, hyperbolic, inverses, etc).
• RAD and DEG mode.
• Fixed, scientific and engineering notations.
Do statistics with one or two dimensional data:
• x1, x2 ,x3, ....
• Press Σ to calculate sum, mean, max, min, variance, sample and standard deviation, median,upper and lower quartile, etc.
• x1, y1; x2, y2; x3, y3; ... .
• Press Σ to calculate the equation of the linear regression line and graph it .
• Long press ! to calculate combinations C(n, r) and permutations P(n, r).
• Enter functions f(x) or parametric equations p(t) and generate table of values.
• Physical/Chemical/Atomic and other scientific constants.
• Easy to use units converter. (Time, Mass, Length, Velocity, and many more.)
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction menu accompanying this scientific calculator.
Tags: calculate 3log5, reciprocal keys on calculators, free graphing calculator, graphing, calculator backspace coding, scientific calculator background, appszoom.com/graphing calculator, scientific graphic calculator, target=_blank>>calculatorgrapher.com/onlinecalcula, polar coordinates calculator.
• New look and feel / side menu
• Swipe your finger on the key pad to display more functions.
• Scientific Calculator / new app icon
• Calculator accepts list of numbers such as 1,2,3,4,-5/2. Press Σ to calculate average, max, min standard deviation, etc.
• Also press Σ to plot points, find and graph the linear regression line
• For the free graphing calculator with many added features select it from the menu.
•• If crashed on update, un-install and then install again.