Gravity Screen - On/Off
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Plexnor
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for:Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop)
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Tags: gravity screen off, como desinstalar gravity screen, gravity screen, gravity screen on off vs awesome on off, gravity screen off 使い方, gravity sensor, gravity screen on off ultimate, como desinstalar gravity screen off, gravity screen ., gravity screen on/off.
- - v1.84.8 - -
- Smart Lock and delayed lock workaround
- Landscape mode option
- Menu: ★ Try my new app! ★
Please, have a look of my new app, you may find it useful too.
If the app does not work after the update:
- restart the app
- reboot your device
- un-install and re-install the app.
If no luck, please send me a feedback from the app.