GROPG: A Graphical Debugger
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By vntuan
With GROPG you can do all of the following right on your Android tablet or phone.
- Load Java source code files into GROPG and navigate through them
- Set breakpoints by tapping a line
- View and edit the list of all active breakpoints
- Inspect in-scope memory values
- Step into, over, and out of instructions
- Inspect the current threads and runtime stacks
- Jump to calling methods
- Change the values of in-scope memory and heap locations
GROPG provides a transparent layer or debug pane, which allows you to interact with debugger and debuggee on the same screen. You can move the debug pane by dragging its handle and adjust the pane’s transparency with its slider, to provide just enough visual contrast between debugger and the underlying debuggee user interface.
(*) On non-rooted devices, GROPG shows on its configuration tab instructions for how to use GROPG on a non-rooted device.
Please visit the following website for the GROPG source code and more
GROPG on Google+
Fix bugs, the debug pane notification is moved to "Ongoing" section.
Fix bugs when clicking items of in-scope memory value view on debug pane
When the debuggee application hits a breakpoint, the debug pane comes up automatically.
When debug pane comes up, the partial source code view is shown by default.
Supported devices: both rooted and non-rooted, Android 2.2 & up.