GSam Battery Monitor Pro
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Battery widget in the status bar
- Left time
- Detailed info of battery usage
- Layout should be improved
- Needs more widgets sizes
+ By GSam Labs
Badass Battery Monitor allows you to track your battery usage
This is the Pro version of Badass Battery Monitor. It includes enhance some features of the free version: more detailed info for some resources, optimized views for Tablets, enhanced control over certain application options... among many other extra features.
Battery life is the Achille's heel of smartphones and tablets. Monitoring which resources drain most allows us to manage it properly. Badass Battery Monitor provides you enough info about your battery usage in order to take measures in the matter.
First off, you'll notice that it places a circle battery widget in your status bar. You can access the app by swiping down the status bar and tapping on it. What's more, it displays battery status: percentage, time left and time since last charge.
From the dashboard you can see more detailed info. For example, how much battery is left on average, last 2 min or talk time. Likewise, you can see how much time have been used screen, phone radio, WiFi, Held Awake, Bluetooh and app usage and, the percentage that they represent over the total power.
You can get even more detailed info of some of these resources. In the free version Screen, Phone Radio, Wifi Active and App usage. This is pretty useful (specially regarding apps) to check which is the app that leaks most. Finally, it comes with a 1x1 widget that displays battery percentage and time left.
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
The Professional Edition also includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
• Fixes to 'current' values - particularly for LG & Samsung devices on Lollipop
• Bug fixes
Nice battery app
This is by far the best battery statistics program I have found
Best battery app out there
App would be good but on my HTC One S it often latches up - the icon and widget display, say, 90% remaining but then if I open the app it is in fact at 50%. The graphs and such are very nice but it isn't really doing it's job...
Very accurate. The graphs confuse me a little.
It helped me find an app that was draining my battery after the lollipop update.
A lot of information, 5 stars although should be a 4 as there is a bit if a learning curve. Just kidding, a must have!