GTV Tasker Plugin
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
How to create a Google TV task in Tasker:
- Click on the Tasks tab
- Click on the '+' button
- Enter a name for the new task
- Click on the '+' button to add a new action
- Select the 'Plugin' category
- Select the 'GTV Tasker' action
- Click on the 'Edit' button to to edit the action configuration
- Wait for the Google TV devices to be discovered
- When the progress indicator stops, select a Google TV device from the list
- If it is a Google TV device that hasn't been paired before, your will be prompted to enter the PIN that is displayed on the Google TV device
- Once the device is paired, select a type of action to be sent to the Google TV device (key code, URL, text data or invoke an app)
- Click on the checkmark button to save the configuration
- Click on the checkmark for the 'GTV Tasker' action
- Add other tasks (remember to add 'Task/Wait' actions between each GTV actions)
- Click on the checkmark button to save the new task
To determine the app package and activity names, install the GTV Tasker Apps on your Google TV device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entertailion.android.gtvtasker
This plugin is compatible with Locale and can also be used with NFC tags.
This app is open sourced at: https://github.com/entertailion/GTV-for-Tasker
Read the instructions on Github on how to start apps.
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We can't respond to reviews or comments.
Tags: añadir wait tasker, add wait tasker, google tv keycode, tasker actions.
- Support for sending text data
- Support for opening web pages in Chrome
- Support for starting GTV apps