Guardian - Anti-Theft ProAdd this app to your lists
The premium app of this Anti-Theft app supports these features:
✓ running undetected in the background (security against thieves)
✓ protection for uninstalling
✓ detecting sim card change and sending a sms to a predefined number with the new number
✓ locating the phone via cell-towers, GPS and Wi-Fi
✓ sending the current position e-mail
✓ total control of all features (easy handling)
✓ taking photos by front camera and sending them by mail (depending on hardware features)
✓taking photos by rear camera and sending them by mail (depending on hardware features)
✓individual sms codes to ...
► enable the "Guardian"
► disable the "Guardian"
► play a noisy alarm sound to find the device
✓ total cost control by logging outgoing SMS messages of the app
★★★★★ It would be nice if you give a good rating to our app. ★★★★★
Please contact us if there are bugs and other problems.
If you would like to have more features please tell us as well.
We offer full transparency. The app requires many permissions. The list shows why the app needs these permissions:
- android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - to locate the current position of the phone with cell towers and Wi-Fi
- android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - to locate the current position of the phone with GPS, cell towers and Wi-Fi
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to access information about the current network
- android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if there is an active internet connection
- android.permission.CAMERA - to take photos by the front and rear camera
- android.permission.CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - to connect the device to the internet
- android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - to connect the device to the internet
- android.permission.INTERNET - to upload the images taken by the camera and send them by e-mail
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to get information of the device (e.g. current phonenumber)
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to restart the app after a boot
- android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS - to monitor incoming messages (e.g. invididual sms codes)
- android.permission.SEND_SMS - to send the new number after a sim card change
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to create a log file on the device
- android.permission.WRITE_SMS - to handle incoming sms message (e.g. individual sms codes)
- com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - to check the license
- Guardian can only be used since API Level 9 (2.3.3/Gingerbread)
-> front-facing camera is available since API Level 9