Guardian - Anti-Theft Trial
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Brand-new: Control your smartphone remotely.
You can wipe your data, change your password, locate the smartphone, take pictures with the camera and use many other features by remote-control.
For remote-control you can use our new website:
Available since Guardian - Anti-Theft Trial Version 1.9 and Guardian-Anti-Theft Pro 1.9.
The free version of the Anti-Theft application supports these features:
- running undetected in the background (security against thieves)
- protection for uninstalling
- detecting sim card change and sending a sms to a predefined number with the new number
- locating the phone via cell-towers, GPS and Wi-Fi
- sending the current position e-mail
- remote-control of the app
- change your password
- record the audio (with the integrated microphone)
- get the caller list
- enable/disable GPS/internet by SMS
- get current device information
- total control of all features (easy handling)
- taking photos by front camera and sending them by mail (depending on hardware features)
- taking photos by rear camera and sending them by mail (depending on hardware features)
- individual sms codes to ...
-> enable the app Guardian - Anti-Theft
-> disable the app Guardian - Anti-Theft
-> play a noisy alarm sound to find the device
- total cost control by logging outgoing SMS messages of the app
You can contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be nice if you give a good rating to Guardian - Anti-Theft.
- bug fixes (design) and added menubar for Google Nexus
- crash after enabling admin rights
- bug fixes in the UI and translation
- new feature: recording audio and receiving caller list by remote-control
- enable GPS/internet by sms
- new feature: show message on the device, receive current screenshots by remote-control (this feature needs a rooted device)
- faster response
(Thanks for this suggestion)
- small bug fixes