10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Important Notice to all GeoVision users!
For questions or suggestions, please visit GeoVision's website at http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/4_0.asp or contact GeoVision Support at email@example.com for updates and solutions!
GV-Eye V1.2.1 is a free remote view application that allows you to access the GV-IP devices from your Android Phone or Tab to remotely watch live view, force output devices to be triggered and take snapshots. It supports Megapixel resolution for quality imaging.
Connection settings can be added to the address book for quick and direct access.
The previous connection setting is saved by default.
GV-Eye V1.2.1 supports MPEG4 codec up to 720 x 480 resolution and MJPEG/H.264 codec up to 1920 x 1080.
Live Display of Multiple Channels
Multiple channels can be displayed.
You can double-click any channel to access its single view.
If the connected camera has PTZ functions such as presets, focus, and zoom, you can move and adjust the camera.
You can force output devices to send alarms.
You can take a snapshot to save the live image.
Supported GV-IP Devices:
• GV-BL120D / GV-BL130D / GV-BL220D / GV-BL320D (Firmware V1.06 2011-09-15 or later)
• GV-BL110D (Firmware V1.07 2010-10-15 or later)
• GV-BX110D (Firmware V1.07 2010-10-15 or later)
• GV-BX120D / GV-BX130D Series / GV-BX220D Series / GV-BX320D Series / GV-BX520D
(Firmware V1.06 2011-09-15 or later)
• GV-BX140DW (Firmware V1.11 2012-05-14 or later)
• GV-BX120D-E / GV-BX220D-E / GV-BX320D-E / GV-BX520D-E (Firmware V1.06 2011-09-15 or
• GV-CB120 / GV-CB220 (Firmware V1.06 2011-09-15 or later)
• GV-CBW120 / GV-CBW220 (Firmware V1.07 2011-12-20 or later)
• GV-FD120D / GV-FD220D / GV-FD320D (Firmware V1.06 2011-09-15 or later)
• GV-FE110 / GV-FE111 (Firmware V1.07 2010-10-15 or later)
• GV-MDR120 / GV-MDR220 / GV-MDR320 / GV-MDR520 (Firmware V1.11 2012-05-04 or later)
• GV-MFD110 (Firmware V1.07 2010-10-15 or later)
• GV-MFD120 / GV-MFD220 / GV-MFD320 / GV-MFD520 (Firmware V1.06 2011-09-15 or later)
• GV-PT110D / GV-PTZ010D (Firmware V1.07 2010-10-15 or later)
• GV-VD120D Series / GV-VD220D Series / GV-VD320D Series (Firmware V1.06 2011-09-15 or
• GV-SD010 Series (Firmware V1.01 2011-04-15 or later)
• GV-Compact DVR V2 (Firmware V1.06 2011-01-14 or later)
• GV-LX4C3 Series 4-Ch Compact DVR V3 (Firmware V1.01 2012-01-16 or later)
• GV-LX8C Series 8-Ch Compact DVR V3 (Firmware V1.00 2012-01-12 or later)
• GV-VS12 (Firmware V1.04 2011-01-14 or later)
• GV-VS04A (Firmware V1.03 2011-01-17 or later)
• GV-VS02A (Firmware V1.05 2011-01-14 or later)
• GV-VS02 (Firmware V1.49 2010-03-08 or later)
• GV-VS11 (Firmware V1.00 2012-01-09 or later)
Tags: gvcb220 review, theme planetarian, gvcbw120 live, embedding geovision web page, gveye v121, gv eye.
1. Incorrect snapshot resolution when connecting IP cameras with the resolution of 640 X 512
2. Application restart after you save the incomplete account information in the address book
3. Failure to control the PTZ camera,with Pelco D protocol,connected through GV-Video Server
4. Failure to save the found IP device after changing the page when using the Search function
- Torito M. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- Djnexxus08 Downloaded Oct 11, 2013
- Bobparker27@gmail.com Downloaded Jun 2, 2013
- armendnuredini Downloaded May 3, 2013
- alcaponecapo Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- Valsoftwares Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- Deemer Downloaded Mar 4, 2013
- Longchuanshuian_2853489 Downloaded Feb 28, 2013