100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
hackTSD Pro is now Available on Google Play ! Check out hackTSD Pro Demo feature !
Enter input in the order:
1. Speed chart information : Enter Speed chart End-Distance & corresponding Speed. Please note that for the 1st speed segment, initial distance value is assumed as 0 Km. For all other speed segments, initial distance value of segment is taken as the End-distance value of previous segment. This assumption reduces the amount of data input.
2. Road Book Information : Enter absolute Tulip values from the Road-Book.
3. Time Control Information : Enter Time Control details. Please note that for correct ideal time display, kindly enter Leg start time at Tc1. This implies that you are starting your leg at this time & odo. This is important for ideal time calculation.
Use Work Bench to check out Ideal Time information for respective Tulip # or Roadbook odo reading.
Workbench can also be used for:
1. Correcting GPS or Car Odo error. Correction button can be used to calibrate error. Enter GPS or Car actual Odo here after reaching a Tulip Point. It will help you get an indicative idea about next Tulip point arrival with respect to GPS or Car odo reading.
2. Enter Tc Information. For correct ideal time information, enter subsequent Tc information as and when Tc comes by pressing Tc button and entering Tc Odo, Tc Time-in & Tc Time-out. Tc Time-in is used to calculate penalty, where is Tc Time-out is used for future ideal time.
3. Calculate in-between Ideal time. For any random point that was not defined during Roadbook input can be calculated using this tool. Press options, then in-between TSD. This helps you calculated TSD information for any point based on previously defined inputs.
Have a great motor-sporting experience.
1. hackTSD Pro Demo Added for 10 KM Range
2. Added Automatic Penalty Calculation
3. Improved performance
4. UI fixes applied