No more purse-dialing or accidental calls! This app gives you a chance to confirm any outgoing calls before they are dialed. Shows you the contact name (if a contact) and the number being called.
This the paid version that includes Hands-Free operation and has no ads. If you want a free version please download my Outgoing Call Confirm app.
For support and/or ideas, suggestions (flames!) etc. please email me at:
I am always happy to implement new stuff and help with problems ... enjoy your app!
- Optional Hands-Free operation using voice commands.
- Setting to Vibrate and/or play a tone when making an outgoing call.
- App can be disabled temporarily without the need to uninstall and re-install.
- Auto-detect bluetooth headset devices.
- Intercepted calls are recorded in a separate call log (press Menu to clear the log).
- Does not interfere with emergency calls (911).
About the Permissions
This app requires these permissions to operate (and why):
- Process Outgoing Calls. Needed to intercept the outgoing call before it is dialed
- Calling a number. This permission, together with reading and modifying the phone state, are needed because the only way to implement the Call Intercept feature is to actually abort the outgoing call first, then ask for your permission, and then re-dial the same number (if approved).
- Internet Access. Only to get reports of freezes and/or problems.
- Read Contacts. This permission is used to check the phone number being dialed against your contact list. If the number is a contact the message will tell you the name of the person you are calling. Your contacts are not used for any other purpose.
- Bluetooth. Needed to auto-detect when a bluetooth device is in use.
Tags: call confirm, call confirmation, purse dialing, pocket dialing, call intercept, outgoing calls, hands-free
Tags: bigger hands , confirm call , call confirm disabled when buetooth connects , can you use call confirm with a bluetooth , intercept bluetooth call , call confirm bluetooth , bluetooth call confirm , handsfree call confirm , for hands free calls