1.Remote monitoring and control for virtually unlimited number of DVRs
2.H.264 decode capability
4.Remote video, audio, and alarm input monitoring
5.Remote alarm output control
6.Remote PTZ control
7.Versatile live/playback display formats: 1, 4, 9, and 16 split windows
8.Remote playback search by time or event (alarm, motion, & video loss)
9.Playback operations: Play, Pause, Fast Forward, Fast Backward, Single Step, etc.
10.Remote log display
11.Snapshot live or recorded video
12.Password to access DVRs
Tags: cms dvr software, cms dvr, cms h264 dvr, cms h264 dvr software, handycms, dvr cms, cms h264, sdk dvr, cms softver ra, dvrcms.
The HandyCMS (Central Monitoring Software) for Android (Android SDK 2.1 or above) is designed to be installed in Android mobile phone for use with DVRs (Digital Video/Audio Recorders). With state-of-the-art CMS technology for Android, virtually unlimited number of DVRs can be monitored and controlled.
- Alison Augusto O. Downloaded 2d ago
- Valdecir Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- Shaahin A. Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- Henrique C. Downloaded Nov 8, 2013
- Jorge S. Downloaded Nov 15, 2013
- Sambasivam S. Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- Darlene C. Downloaded Oct 22, 2013
- Tihomir S. Downloaded Oct 10, 2013
- 允力 Downloaded Oct 3, 2013