Headset Speed Dial / Call Pro
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Karan Shukla
You can configure up-to 3 speed dial numbers as your quick contacts.
• Easy accessibility to make calls while driving, cooking, at the gym etc. without any need to unlock or even interact with the device.
• Can prove helpful in case of emergency, you can store your emergency contact in the speed-dial list.
• Minimal memory usage, no background services.
• Easily add phone numbers by searching through your phone-book.
• Never accidentally call wrong person, as it would happen if you use a voice dialer.
• To initiate a call.
1. Simply press the headset button once.
- Now you are ready to make a speed dial. (Its like pressing the 'talk' button/Picking up the receiver.)
2. Now press the headset button once, twice or thrice to make respective speed-dial call.
- You'll receive audio feedback on every button press.
Developer's note : "I generally have a habit of queuing all the phone calls that I have to make (family,friends,etc.).
Later I would make these calls generally while driving, at the gym, cooking, etc.
That's when I felt the need and got the idea behind this app, using which I can easily call the numbers on the go. "
If you face any issues please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This app is currently not supported for Bluetooth headphones.
If you loved the app, have any feature requests or other suggestions please rate and leave a review.
search tags : headsetspeeddial headset speed dial button speed call fast call speeddial quick call bike car handsfree phone dialler caller headphone earphone phone remote control free geek smart