HeaterRC allows to send a command via text message to the remote system with one single click. It is possible to send commands like start or stop as well as a temperature request command. In addition it is possible to send a timed start request.
The used text for the text messages is fully configurable and can be adapted to your remote system. The default configured text is compatible for vehicle heating systems from Eberspächer, but should be fine also for some other manufacturers (e.g. Webasto). Please read the instruction manual of your remote system and adapt the command configuration if necessary.
The HeaterRC application has a built-in SMS counter which can be seen by clicking on “Menu--> Info”.
All you need to do after the first start-up of the application is to save the cellular phone number of the remote system in the Config-Tab.
Any feedback about this application is welcome and will be considered where possible in future updates.
Tags: heaterrc apps gps tracking, webasto user instructions sms.
Recently changed in this version:
- Added functionality for scheduled sending
- Cost estimation for prepaid SIM-card of the remote device
- Added SMS counter reset button in the "Menu-> Info".
- Added optional new tab for GPS-Tracker, which can be activated in the Config-Tab.
- Incoming SMS from configured phone number automatically updates the SMS feedback flag