Home Remote Control
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By InspiredAndroid
--- Simple Remote Control for Linux/Windows/Mac ---
1. Download the server app, unzip and execute the "RemoteControlServer.jar".
2. Open Android app, go to -> "new device" -> "Simple Linux/Windows/Mac" -> "scan" and scan the QR code from the server on your computer.
- full keyboard
Commands: restart, reboot, lock screen, start/stop wifi, start/stop bluetooth
--- SSH Remote Control for Linux only ---
1. Install SSH Server if you havn't installed it already.
sudo apt-get install openssh-server
2. Open Android app, go to -> "new device" -> "Advanced Linux" and type in the needed information.
3. For mouse and keyboard control you need to install xdotool.
sudo apt-get install xdotool
- full keyboard
- list files on filesystem
- rename, delete and upload files on your filesystem
- add custom shortcuts
- add shortcut groups
- choose between different themes
- Wake on Lan widget
- export/import device
- scan network for devices
- control media player play/stop/prev/next
- control audio volume
- take screenshot of screen or webcam and send it to your mobile device
- lock/unlock screen
- send keyboard input
--- Wake On Lan ---
1. sudo apt-get install ethtool
2. sudo ethtool -s eth0 wol g
3. insert the following two lines into the autostart script(/etc/rc.local)
ethtool -s eth0 wol g
4. open /etc/init.d/halt and set NETDOWN=no
5. check and activate Wake On Lan and/or Wake on PCI(E) your mainboard bios
Private key login
> ssh-keygen -t rsa
To ensure safety enter a passphrase.
Then, paste the content of the public key ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub into the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys ﬁle on the remote host.
> cat id_rsa.pub >> .ssh/authorized_keys
Copy the private key ~/.ssh/id_rsa to your Android phone and load the ﬁle from the 'Add Device' screen.
Download PDF for more help: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vf1hfietniyuxee/UbuntuRemoteControl-Help.pdf
Thanks to subtlepatterns.com for the background patterns. http://www.visualpharm.com
Tags: ubuntu remote control, remote control ubuntu using, ubuntu remote control add server, ubuntu remote, ubuntu remote control mouse, ubuntu shutdown remote, ubuntu halt netdown i, linux remote control, inspired ubuntu remote control, as a remote control for ubuntu.
- "Remote Control Server" for windows/linux/osx
- de/sp/en/us keyboard layouts
- mouse scroll
- navigation/numpad control