HotspoC saves your authentication settings when you connect to a WiFi Hotspot for the first time.
For future connections to the same hotspot, the form will be filled out automatically and you just have to validate the sending.
An option is available to allow HotspoC to send directly authentication settings if the hotspot is already known.
A widget is also available to enable faster Internet connection without going through the application.
Works with Cisco routers, FON Belgacom (Wifi Fon Spots), SFR, Free, ...
Compatibility: from Android 2.3.3 to Android 4.4
Available in English, French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish.
More information and useful guides on our website: www.multicoding.com
wifi web login , hotspot , wi-fi , authentication , connexion automatique , access point , point d'accès , connection , wireless , automatic , widget , weblogin , web wifi login , hot spot , hot spoc , hot spok , hotspok , hotspock , hot spock , fon
Tags: hotspoch, wifi analytics tool, wwwinternet hotspot>logincz.
- New: Screen layout improvement for tablets
- New: Android 4.4 KitKat compatibility.
- Change: Swapping icons "HotspoC Settings" and "Wi-Fi settings"
- Fixed: Widget - If the time required to activate the Wi-fi was too long by the widget, an error occurs when we click on it once again.
- FIX: Improve login form submission interception
- NEW: Managing untrusted certificates