This app provides a settings interface to Androids's built-in hotspot settings. It is not a hotspot by itself, it just allows you to enable the hotspot if your phone supports it.
You can use it to change the hotspot's name, password, and other hotspot settings.
Works on Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, & Jelly Bean (GB, ICS, JB, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1)
- No root required.
- Supports Jelly Bean (latest Android release)
- Uses native artwork for GB (2.3+), ICS (4.0+), & JB (4.1+).
- Restores original WiFi state.
- Is "Free" a feature?
- Google/HTC Nexus One (N1)
- Google/Samsung Nexus S
- Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GNEX)
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (VZW GNEX)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (SGS2, S2)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (SGS3, S3)
- Known issues with EVO/Sprint devices (carrier might block tethering)
Please rate it favorably if you like our work.
Tags: jelly bean hotspot , change password hotspot samsung ice cream , no hotspot setting 4.3 , how to set up fattin hotspot for jelly bean , who to enable hotspot , galaxy s2 jelly bean hot spot password , lg thrill ice cream sandwich hotspot , how to change samsung hotspot settings , hotspot setting password setup on s2