This app provides a settings interface to Androids's built-in hotspot settings. It is not a hotspot by itself, it just allows you to enable the hotspot if your phone supports it.
You can use it to change the hotspot's name, password, and other hotspot settings.
Works on Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, & Jelly Bean (GB, ICS, JB, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1)
- No root required.
- Supports Jelly Bean (latest Android release)
- Uses native artwork for GB (2.3+), ICS (4.0+), & JB (4.1+).
- Restores original WiFi state.
- Is "Free" a feature?
- Google/HTC Nexus One (N1)
- Google/Samsung Nexus S
- Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GNEX)
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (VZW GNEX)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (SGS2, S2)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (SGS3, S3)
- Known issues with EVO/Sprint devices (carrier might block tethering)
Please rate it favorably if you like our work.
Tags: change password hotspot app sprint , hotspot app that works with ice cream , hotspot setting password on s2 , how to change password ics hot spot , ice cream sandwich hotspot , ice cream sandwich lg thrill hotspot , jelly bean hotspot , change password hotspot samsung ice cream , no hotspot setting 4.3