A simple widget to toggle Android's portable WiFi hotspot (wireless tether) functionality. This does not provide hotspot functionality by its own, it is a widget to toggle the built-in hotspot from the home screen.
Works on Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, & Jelly Bean (GB, ICS, JB, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1)
- No root required.
- Supports Jelly Bean (latest Android release)
- Uses native artwork for GB (2.3+), ICS (4.0+), & JB (4.1+).
- Restores original WiFi state.
- Keeps the SSID & security settings intact.
- Is "Free" a feature?
- Google/HTC Nexus One (N1)
- Google/Samsung Nexus S
- Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GNEX)
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (VZW GNEX)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (SGS2, S2)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (SGS3, S3)
- Known issues with EVO/Sprint devices (carrier might block tethering)
Note: It will only show up in the widget menu, not with the application menu. If it doesn't show up due to Android 4.0+, then Force-Close your launcher (If you don't know what this means, then simply restart your phone and it should pop-up).
Please rate it favorably if you like our work.
Tags: fattin hotspot , fattin hotspot toggle widget , 4.0 hotspot widget , hotspot toggle widget , security key for hot spot widget , does fattin hotspot work with the galaxy s4 , fattin/hotspot toggle , ics hotspot toggle , using fattin hotspot widget